Buffalo vs. New England, official Game Day Thread

boyst

• Replies 925
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup. Jackson is the better matchup against this D. Hopefully the offensive coaches have the ability to adapt.

Super, super impressed with Pettine. What I am scared about is we won't have him long. Pettine will be a headcoach in 2 years, maybe less.

Maybe he'll be HC of the Bills ;)

Corners ain't too bad from this view. Not going to waste time with posting much. At a game

Worry about over the top help on defense

Why don't we put an empty backfield out there with CJ going out wide

Ej looks comfortable but not like he's seeing a ton

The woods TD was right in front of us. Thermal Beerball and our dates are 26 rows up

First half thoughts....eliminate the normal, Bill-like idiocy and we win this game. I love Manuel already.

Defense looks competitive, which was a non-existent concept last year.

I remember when I was getting bashed last year because I claimed the scheme was the major issue with our defense. Coaching makes a big difference!

Posters then were citing the NO defense scheme, the Patriots etc...lol

Corners ain't too bad from this view. Not going to waste time with posting much. At a game

The woods TD was right in front of us. Thermal Beerball and our dates are 26 rows up

Empty backfield? No thanks, Chan

First half thoughts....eliminate the normal, Bill-like idiocy and we win this game. I love Manuel already.

Defense looks competitive, which was a non-existent concept last year.

D is much more fun to watch this year

Yup. Jackson is the better matchup against this D. Hopefully the offensive coaches have the ability to adapt.

Super, super impressed with Pettine. What I am scared about is we won't have him long. Pettine will be a headcoach in 2 years, maybe less.

stop with the negative thinking . I also expect him to garner attention while with the Bills.

Pay the Man !

Wait .. thats a bit early , halftime first game home opener against the Patriots whom own the division for the last forever or so.

Go Bills D !

Keep up the good work, boys and girls--I'm flying from SFO back East this afternoon, so have been "watching" online and love the comments. Gives some good color to go with ESPN.com's updates.

Go Bills!!!!

PS. I don't think the Boston bound passengers in our area like my "beat the Cheats" chant after the Woods TD

envy envy envy.

: ) awesome brother !