Dobson Out

BillsFan3434

You are all forgetting one thing. Hello.....It's Tom F'ing Brady! I hate to say it but he could hit a flea off a dog's a$$. It don't matter who his receivers are, as long as they are decent at catching the ball, this will be a tough game. Especially if he has all day to throw the ball. That's why we need to play in your face football with him. Knock him down often and get as many sacks as we can. Get him off his game with the young receivers and the game is winnable. jimho

BigPappy

Have to agree with you here Big Pappy. When Brady is pressured and knocked around, he loses his cool and gets out of rhythm.

If the D-line can get some pressure,it could be a long day for Brady. But, if he gets time any of the WRs will get get it done.

If there were ever a day where you might be able to get away with coming up on the Pats* WRs and pressing the crap out of them it's tomorrow. Brady or no Brady guys still have to get off the LOS.

Shouldn't we worry about stopping the run??? Couldn't stop Washington. KW, Dareus, and Kiko will decide the outcome of this game.

Yes. Remember that Brandon Bolden, who had all of 275 rushing yards last season, dropped almost 140 of those against the Bills in Week 4 and Ridley didn't exactly have a bad game that day either

Yes. Remember that Brandon Bolden, who had all of 275 rushing yards last season, dropped almost 140 of those against the Bills in Week 4 and Ridley didn't exactly have a bad game that day either

Bolden is banged up today too might not play. Ridley, Blount, Amendola and Sudfeld will be the keys today.

Isn't it more news worthy that Gronk is out?

I think that was pretty expected and it would have been more surprising had he played. Sudfeld can play so we still need to cover the TE. I expect to see a 2001-2002 Pats offense today. Ridley and Blount pounding the rock, Vereen playing the role of Kevin Faulk, using lots of screens and play action to suck the LBs up and work the middle of the field with an occasional shot deep.

Bolden did not make the trip i believe.

Brady is good, but the Bills have got to win this game. With the Pats missing the guys they are, and it being at home. I know if Gilmore was healthy and Byrd was ready things would look more opportunistic for a win. But the Pats have gotten remarkably worse from the team that barely beat Buffalo in NE late in the season last year.

Enough with the Brady makes everyone look great. I hope the Bills' players are licking their chops at the chance to beat these guys and send an early message that this is not the same Bills team you have played Brady and Belichick for the last 13 years!

Exactly Promo. Maybe the Pats arrogance will finally catch up with them. Here's hoping this is the year. Hey let's put out there a bunch of nobody receivers and we'll still stick it to everybody.

I just wish we had Byrd and Gilmore to possibly exploit this instead of it seemingly just offsetting the steps back in our secondary right now.