Elway threw 7 TD passes last night

The Poojer

LoL... Funny because it totally took me forever to figure it out! Really... Until Jack's post... WOW, amazing how a douchebag like Elway sticks in your mind and morph's into a Peyton... The two must be the same w/me! LoL... Wallbash...

That was just a lucky shot. It was pre-game before the Bills-Broncos a couple years ago. I had my back to his suite, with my camera ready. I whipped around, took a picture and immediatly turned back. Looked at the picture on my camera screen and thought "there's no way I'm deleting this". I don't know what he was looking at, but the look on his face is priceless.

That was just a lucky shot. It was pre-game before the Bills-Broncos a couple years ago. I had my back to his suite, with my camera ready. I whipped around, took a picture and immediatly turned back. Looked at the picture on my camera screen and thought "there's no way I'm deleting this". I don't know what he was looking at, but the look on his face is priceless.

Priceless story Jack! LoL... Good thing he didn't see you... He could he have pointed to security to have you rubbed out! ;-) ;-) It looks like old John wasn't in a messing around mood! ;-)

Had to be Tebow