Tebow in buffalo

ALLEN1QB

This didn't take long....if its serious it makes sense since he can probably run a read option...and we have 0 NFL starts at QB on our current roster. And we play the team that just cut him in 7 days..

Stop you're making too much sense. How dare you infringe on the Tebow hatefest that seems to stem almost exclusively from the fact that he 1) is in the news a lot and 2) talks about God a lot.

I can hear the outraged rebuttals now: "But but but his completion percentage is low! And he looks funny when he throws!"

Nevermind the fact that he has been successful and he has won whenever he has gotten a chance to start at quarterback, from high school to college to Denver.

A taxi driver waiting at the airport sent me a veiled text message ... he thinks he saw Tebow or at least some guy named Tim ... well at least a guy who goes to church who said he has an interest in the Bills or was it that he has bills to pay? You see my source is usually pretty much spot on ... so if you put together church and Tim and the Bills and the fact that a Jet was involved but my guy keeps an American flag in his cab so he is very much the Patriot ... and allegedly this guy was told to check Williamsville out by a guy with a tight end? Or was that a tight end ... getting my calculator out and the results are TEBOW STARTS on SUNDAY and Manuel is cut. Our QB and TEBOW and TUELBOX.