Cuts around the league

section122

So since we have a Bills thread and a Git 'er dun thread I figured why not have a thread for general discussion of players cut from around the league. Mods as always if this is inappropriate do what you need to do....

Jake Ballard.......... Hoodie's genius (again) didn't quite work out as planned

Brian Banks... Man that girl owes him some serious money

Everette Brown... One of our "potential draftees" the year we got Maybin. Another undersized bust failing on his second team.

Here's a ole favorite whipping boy and available for QB...lol

ProFootballTalk@ProFootballTalk 9m

Trent Edwards, Edwin Williams among Bears cuts http://wp.me/p14QSB-9fYb

I think Trent would have beat out Lienart last night. Worst rent a QB performance ever. I think Brad Smith might have played better.

So what great CB's are we sure the front office is waiting for the rest of the league to cut?

I wouldn't expect it but Charles Tillman is 32 has a 8mil salary and last time I looked the Bears were only 1.8mil under the cap - so chances are slim but that's the kinda player the Bills could use "salary cap casualties" guys who can still play at a good level but not good enough to justify their cap number.

Right now it's the easier cuts. There aren't too many CB's hearing from the turk yet. But as we get closer to 53, the quality of cuts will go up, and we will see more and better CBs released. Marv always said you could never have too many CBs