As a season ticket holder who travels to get to games....

gmanbfan

Man does that last pre season game hurt. If I lived anywhere close to the stadium, i wouldn't mind heading out to the stadium, a little tailgate, and relax and watch the soon to be cut/practice squad players.... But i'm not driving 3hrs for that. A a team promoting themselves as having a regional fanbase, this last game (especially the dreaded fourth PS game) hurts them... I actually re-upped my season tickets last year knowing that they were supposed to only have 1 pre season game, then got stuck with two (you da man Russ!)

I ended up selling my $70 season tickets for $6 dollars each.... and I actually feel bad for ripping off the poor guy who bought them at that price. Don't think the Colts owener feels bad though...

driving 3hrs!?!??!?! I have to attend away games because I'm 13hrs away..........heck I'd go to every game if I was only 3hrs away..........geez

Seeing I work till 5.... I'd probably get to the game at about 9:00 given the bridge and traffic... so at that point, maybe I'd be lucky enough to see Torell Troup get pushed back 8 yards each running play?

After seeing all the empty seats, I am guessing many season ticket holders did not attend this game... I had season tickets from the late 70's until the late 80's... Leaving Buffalo for work in 1985 and moving 300 miles away, it became increasingly hard to attend games and still make it to work on Monday mornings... I admire anyone who makes such a commute, your loyalty and dedication is to be applauded...

Man does that last pre season game hurt. If I lived anywhere close to the stadium, i wouldn't mind heading out to the stadium, a little tailgate, and relax and watch the soon to be cut/practice squad players.... But i'm not driving 3hrs for that. A a team promoting themselves as having a regional fanbase, this last game (especially the dreaded fourth PS game) hurts them... I actually re-upped my season tickets last year knowing that they were supposed to only have 1 pre season game, then got stuck with two (you da man Russ!)

I ended up selling my $70 season tickets for $6 dollars each.... and I actually feel bad for ripping off the poor guy who bought them at that price. Don't think the Colts owener feels bad though...

I feel bad for taking my wife to the game. We tried to get in with 8 minutes left in the half 5 minute wait, only two lines. Where is all the extra gate employees? We sat in section 333, the sound sucks. Very muddy.

I'm also about 3 hours away. Can't attend pre-season games due to work (but made the one in DC, BLAH!), but hopefully will be watching some good regular season games this year!!!

I think the pre-season games should be sold apart from the season ticket package. I was not aware of that going into it this year (my fault), but may not renew next year if there are 2 more preseason games. It's literally like lighting money on fire.

I'm also about 3 hours away. Can't attend pre-season games due to work (but made the one in DC, BLAH!), but hopefully will be watching some good regular season games this year!!!

I think the pre-season games should be sold apart from the season ticket package. I was not aware of that going into it this year (my fault), but may not renew next year if there are 2 more preseason games. It's literally like lighting money on fire.

the bills would be happy to bill you one of two ways:

#1- $77 per game for 9 games (2 pre & 7 reg).

or

#2- $99 per game for 7 regular season games and 2 pre season games FREE.

which would you prefer ?

I see that either next year or the year after, Toronto is supposed to get one pre season game... either they'll put a team like Dallas or Pittsburgh there to draw something (and it'll be game three, the best one), or there will be a scheduling conflict and put back to Buffalo...

Thank the Lord that regular season is here...

or

which would you prefer ?

Clearly the Bills will try to milk the most money possible, but charging season ticket holders full price for pre-season games, when non-season ticket holders do not pay full price is absurd. I'd pay 1/2 price (still more than what one would pay on stub-hub).

Clearly the Bills will try to milk the most money possible, but charging season ticket holders full price for pre-season games, when non-season ticket holders do not pay full price is absurd. I'd pay 1/2 price (still more than what one would pay on stub-hub).

but the home opener vs new England is going for triple the value. my $77 seats are going for $250 each in the after market.

or

which would you prefer ?

This is exactly right, never understood the complaining from SH(& I am one) about paying for preseason. They give you discounts on the egular season games so the pre season games are pretty much free. Now complaining about having to pay for meaningless games after Columbus Dy year in & year out that is a different story.