The Official Game Day Thread... End of the PreSeason is Here!

Nanker

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont think its thats crazy to think that. I mean when Jimbo didnt sign with us and went to the USFL we sucked after that and got one Bruce Smith with the first pick.

I'll root for my team to win every game thanks.

Did they interview Marrone becore the half? If so, was he PO'd? What did he say?

He had the exasperated disappointed look. Harped a bit on guys not taking advantage of the opportunity to make the team. I don't think he cares that he's losing, just doesn't like the way guys were playing.

If EJ Manuel is right and appears to be a franchise QB, it's been a good year no matter what their record ends up being. Of course, we ALL know they are going to go 7-9 and draft 11th, but I truly think this will be an entertaining year.

I'll root for my team to win every game thanks.

Ill take 4 superbowls over the last 13 years and Colts fans will agree with me too. Ive been through 13 years of Bills groundhog day, one more year I can take. Bills fans are the grunts of the NFL, we can take anything.

He had the exasperated disappointed look. Harped a bit on guys not taking advantage of the opportunity to make the team. I don't think he cares that he's losing, just doesn't like the way guys were playing.

Now we'll find out what kind of guy Marrone is.....