$15 Parking with TBD Sign @ Hammer's Lot Lions vs Bills

Just being contrarian today.....

How does this thread avoid the TOS "hard rule" of no advertising?

Other posters who use threads to identify their websites and other business-type pursuits have been run off...how is it this type of promotion gets a pass?

Discuss.....

Other posters who use threads to identify their websites and other business-type pursuits have been run off...how is it this type of promotion gets a pass?

Discuss.....

Because Hammer has been a friend and gracious host for over a decade of the Two Bills Drive Annual Home Opener Tailgate (TBDAHOT). He has also run contests during the season giving away t-shirts for correct guessing of total yards, number of penalties, etc for home games. By your join date on your profile, you've been here long enough to know this. Make sure when he runs his next contest you do not take part.

[end discussion]

I just read some of that thread! LoL... What is step #2? You said have said: "Sleep w/the farmer's daughter." JUST KIDDING!

Again... Too funny... Boyst and his huge Ford truck... I wonder where Hammer is accomodating him? I would make him haule my new refrigerator from Home Depot... ;-)

Cripes... I gotta make one of these tailgate one year! ;-)

Discuss.....

There's nothing to discuss. He's been here for almost 13 years and hosts our tailgate party. He has also welcomed all the TBD tailgaters displaced from the new parking policies. He's a friend/advocate/resource of the site, a friend the people who post here, and is a valued community member.