Online picture of what purports to be the Bills leaked playbook

dayman

Actually Play "B" has been in the Bills playbook since the beginning of time or is that 1960 ?? Either way many moons. Now Dan Darragh in 1968 made this play into an art form. The short "Hail Mary Pass" was perfected by 'ol Danny boy. Of his 92 completions for the whole year in 1968 90 where classic "Play B", the other two he caught himself. Oh did I mention, Darragh didn't have a really strong arm in the winds of what then was called Rich Stadium. Now to be certain this play that Dan Darragh made his bread & butter (he really didn't have any other) play has been copied by numerous other quarterback wanna-bees the Bills have tried to pass off as "real honest-to-goodness NFL Quarterbacks".

'Danny' never played in Rich Stadium, though 'Play B' was his bread and Butter. He was under attack every play of every game. It was like we had NO OL on the field. None of our QBs that year could have performed well, even if they weren't all injured.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha! The dragon in Play B is hilarious.

At least they have Tuel throwing it away from the dragon.

I heard the dragon uses PCP. We are doomed.

He had no choice. The dragon was playing quarters so WR did all he could, float back to the line of scrimmage.

So obviously you guys aren't golfers. That's clearly a sea serpent, not a dragon.

'Danny' never played in Rich Stadium, though 'Play B' was his bread and Butter. He was under attack every play of every game. It was like we had NO OL on the field. None of our QBs that year could have performed well, even if they weren't all injured.

You are correct, my bad. Shipped out when Bills were still playing at the Rockpile in 70. Think I made it home once in 6 years and were I was you didn't get much news. I came home and the Bills had a new home but there was a real disconnect because the last time I saw them play it was in the Rockpile. All those years are just a blur now and I don't try to remember them; a lot of bad stuff and I'll leave it at that. Couldn't get my head into Bills football again until the late 70's

For some reason, this made me laugh when the original post didn't.

Really? I was lmao with the picture and the comments. Something that made me laugh even harder was a picture of a wannabe cool little white boy with a bunch of troll lyrics. "Epic troll" "You got trolled" "Your mom too" Stuff like that. That picture was funny as hell!!!!! I hope someone can post it again.