The overreacting needs to stop...

You guys are right, we should all just skip the season, stab ourselves in the groin, and become Pats* fans.

Either that, or you can wait to see how things turn out before having a meltdown...that's really not asking that much.

The bottom line is that the starting QB may miss a game (or, gasp, two), the guy that's going to eventually back him up (barring a miracle return from Kolb) is going to get real playing experience, and the #1 CB is going to miss 6 regular season games.

Is that really that bad?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok - it's not good - but it could be worse. Tuel played most of last week and will have this week's game to get up-to-speed with the offense. Imagine if Kolb had completed last week and then gone down injured this week with Tuel being thrown straight into the Pats game. I know we want EJ back as soon as possible but I really hope he's not pushed back in, as a matter of desperation, before he's ready.

I seemed to me that, with a new coaching staff (with new offensive and defensive schemes), many young and new players, and a rookie quarterback, the first half of the season was going to be a bit of a struggle. I felt that the second half of the season is where we would start to see this team coming together and the see the foundation for a very competitive team in the future. I still feel that way. I prefer to wait until I have watched them play a few regular season games before I start making any real assessments. The truth of the matter is that nobody has any idea how things will play out...

I seemed to me that, with a new coaching staff (with new offensive and defensive schemes), many young and new players, and a rookie quarterback, the first half of the season was going to be a bit of a struggle. I felt that the second half of the season is where we would start to see this team coming together and the see the foundation for a very competitive team in the future. I still feel that way. I prefer to wait until I have watched them play a few regular season games before I start making any real assessments. The truth of the matter is that nobody has any idea how things will play out...

Before the 0-8 start, some said there was no way Gailey was going to be worse than Jauron.

It's just our starting QB injured without a timetable, our second string QB with a career-threatening concussion, our three string undrafted rookie starting at QB, our number one DB out for 8 weeks, our new second string QB having never played a full season, both kickers being rookies and our franchise-tagged safety wanting a trade. It's actually not that bad.

We need to bring back T.O. for a little bit of stability !!

The pantywad brigade has been stifled by the good Bills news this camp. One bad game and a couple injuries and the cages have flung open. A lot of pent up bile is flowing now.

PTR

someone just started a thread "is this the worst 48 hours in bills history". This is where we're at in the off season. these boards shouldn't even open up to opening day kickoff.

It's actually just more of the same ol', same ol'. Kind of like your posts.

LOL. Like you ever change your tune. You're a broken record. Funny how you invisible you are when the team is winning. Then you decide to crawl out of your hole when you smell a turd.

PTR

The pantywad brigade has been stifled by the good Bills news this camp. One bad game and a couple injuries and the cages have flung open. A lot of pent up bile is flowing now.

PTR

So where's your analysis of the Bills roster & season forecast?

You guys are right, we should all just skip the season, stab ourselves in the groin, and become Pats* fans.

Either that, or you can wait to see how things turn out before having a meltdown...that's really not asking that much.

The bottom line is that the starting QB may miss a game (or, gasp, two), the guy that's going to eventually back him up (barring a miracle return from Kolb) is going to get real playing experience, and the #1 CB is going to miss 6 regular season games.

Is that really that bad?

And its 6 games Tops for Gilmore. I got money on 3 missed games. Gilmore can't catch anyway. Just give him a gameday club as soon as the bone is solid.

The wads of panties is unbelievable.

Now if EJ were out for Season, CJ were out for Season, Byrd was holding out for season, and Kiko Alonso were out for season it'd be bad.

It's just our starting QB injured without a timetable, our second string QB with a career-threatening concussion, our three string undrafted rookie starting at QB, our number one DB out for 8 weeks, our new second string QB having never played a full season, both kickers being rookies and our franchise-tagged safety wanting a trade. It's actually not that bad.

Speak for yourself, i'm depressed, very depressed...

Actually, it is quite amazing that the Bills have such a loyal following despite this extended period of futility. Every year, there is a substantial group of fans who are optimistic and hopeful. It's amazing.

And its 6 games Tops for Gilmore. I got money on 3 missed games. Gilmore can't catch anyway. Just give him a gameday club as soon as the bone is solid.

The wads of panties is unbelievable.

Indeed

Now if EJ were out for Season, CJ were out for Season, Byrd was holding out for season, and Kiko Alonso were out for season it'd be bad.

Why must you tempt fate?

LOL. Like you ever change your tune. You're a broken record. Funny how you invisible you are when the team is winning. Then you decide to crawl out of your hole when you smell a turd.

PTR

I'm sorry, did I miss something? Did this team win something? :lol:

Unlike you, I am able to change my tune. The day Marrone was hired I was on here loving the pick and taking a ton of heat for my opinion. The Bills could've hired RIch Cotite and you would've been posting the same ol', same ol'.

So where's your analysis of the Bills roster & season forecast?

PTR doesn't give analysis. He only attacks those who don't agree with his agenda.