Bills release WR Rogers, WR Sampson, C Turnley, CB Rolle, DB Ellis

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody think that because The Bills' WR position was so stanky in recent years, that any receiver we cut other than Stevie wouldn't receive any notice on the waiver wire?

Just a different take on things. Maybe Da'Rick Rogers still ends up on The Bills' Practice Squad. There's been squat interest around the league in signing him.

I think Rogers cooked his own goose in game 1 when he just sat and watched the Colts return Tuel's "fumble." If a guy fighting for a roster spot doesn't give 100% all the time, he won't be fighting for a roster spot for long.

Great observation. That must have stood out like a sore thumb when they went over the tapes. Marrone dinged him for it too, given his decreased playing time after that.

GO BILLS!!!

So Da'Rick the secret superstar must surely be on another team by now? Or maybe the 31 teams secretly lying in wait don't want to seem to eager to pick him up, instead making it look like they all think he blows and won't make it in the NFL. Brilliant!

Everyone should have written you off at age 22. Brilliant indeed. :wallbash:

32 teams were "too stupid to pick up" Fred Jackson for a long time.

Different circumstances, for sure, but the game is nothing if not a series of circumstances; sometimes the right player lines up with the right team and it all works out.

truth.

Da'Rick will catch on... I believe, if our coaching staff didn't have so much on it's plate already (installing a new system on both sides of the ball), they coulda laid on Rodgers a little harder and maybe made something out of him.

I just hope Hogan takes this news and uses the self-esteem to blossom into a breakout star.... QB, who takes us to the super bowl....