Looking for an apartment?

mrags

Ok, just finished remodeling an apartment and it is available for rent. Not sure if this type of thing is allowed here. Mods, feel free to delete if this is unacceptable.

If your interested. Please reply to this thread and send me a personal message.

Also, a LAMP, interested in seeing how I did on the place.

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/apa/4016944517.html

wow, great job! Makes me want to move back home!

Can we at least borrow the dog once in a while?

no borrowing. I have to split time with the fiance's parents as it is.

I feel like CJ Spiller sometimes. Splitting carries. Someone telling me I'm winded and can't handle her all the time.

Edited by mrags

Have you had any bites? Looks good..

yeah. Had about 80 emails from Craigslist in just a few days. Showing the apartment all day today. So far I've had 2 no shows and 1 reschedule. But the majority will be coming from 1pm-430pm.

Had 2 view it last night. A single woman and a young couple recently engaged.

Thanks Pete.

This just in, just had an absolutely ridiculous white trash woman look at the place. She brought her special needs child and a friend that looked even trashier that blew smoke in my face as she entered the doorway. The minute she walked in started talking about how she thought it would be bigger and complaining about things.

Thanks, don't bother to fill out the rental application, just swing back by and drop it in the mailbox. Have a nice day and get the F--- out!!!

Thanks Pete.

This just in, just had an absolutely ridiculous white trash woman look at the place. She brought her special needs child and a friend that looked even trashier that blew smoke in my face as she entered the doorway. The minute she walked in started talking about how she thought it would be bigger and complaining about things.

Thanks, don't bother to fill out the rental application, just swing back by and drop it in the mailbox. Have a nice day and get the F--- out!!!

LoL... I feel your pain brutha! Cheektowaga can be like that! ;-) ;-) That is why I say I am from SOUTH Cheektowaga and went to West Seneca schools... If that ain't any consolation prize! ;-)

I am just joking! Can I joke about where I am from? :-)

I miss WNY.

The place looks great. How's the outside look? Curb appeal is huge...

curb appeal is not that great honestly. Spent so much time and money fixing up the inside I haven't gotten to the outside yet. Was hoping to do it for this summer but it didnt work out that way. Springtime should fix that. In the meantime if I even get someone in here for 6 months that would be good.

curb appeal is not that great honestly. Spent so much time and money fixing up the inside I haven't gotten to the outside yet. Was hoping to do it for this summer but it didnt work out that way. Springtime should fix that. In the meantime if I even get someone in here for 6 months that would be good.

You need me! I would treat it like my own house! Get somebdoy who will take "ownership" and pride... Hard task to do nowadays!

Take a picture, upload it to imgur.com, post it here, we will help. Kelly is good at curb appeal and doing it cheaply.

I'll send one in a little bit. I have a few but it was middle of summer right after about a week of rain. The weeds have been pulled a little bit and the bushes have been trimmed since as well. It's not much prettier now but if be embarrassed to show you the old one actually.

Ok. Ill admit. I have no idea how to use imgur.com. I uploaded them there but can it find them. Not sure how its done.

it will take you to your pictures after. All will be linked together, with a link at the top of both...

Never happened. I'll try again

Nope. Nothing. I tried 3 times. It would load them all. When they were all done it just sat there and didn't take me to any link. Either I'm doing it wrong or there's a signal issue with my phone or something.