Why is no one concerned about this...

sirebors

Awww... you're so cute when you're stupid....

It was reported this morning on sirius radio, but yes... Homey D. clown is one surly clown....

Sometimes, we say things with an added flair. You could have simply, stopped, said hey, we're having a failure to communicate and what I am saying is being taken out of context. You decided to double down. Expect criticism.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was reported this morning on sirius radio, but yes... Homey D. clown is one surly clown....

No ... no one is reporting that he is seeking a trade. No one, as in, less than one person in the world.

You are one angry clown!!

No one has reported that Byrd has requested a trade. Not even ESPN (which wouldn't mean crap, anyway). Being open to something and requesting something are completely different situations.

Byrd is at the point in his career where he's looking for the big payday. It's that simple. It's likely the Bills will NOT overpay for the 5th or 6th best safety in the league - smart for the Bills. It's also likely that Byrd will accept a trade to a team that WILL be stupid enough to overpay him - smart for Byrd.

Nobody is wrong in this. It's just the nature of the beast.

If it's true, saying you're open to a trade on the cusp of the season while sitting out most of TC because of the franchise tag basically means "I want out of here ASAP." Kind of like the "it's not you, it's me" line. Basically, folks, you need to read between the lines.

As for someone who is "close to Byrd's thinking," I'd bet a large sum of money that it's Eugene Parker talking.

For example: http://espnwisconsin.com/common/more.php?m=49&post_id=19401

"Jennings’ agent, Eugene Parker, told Rapoport that he expects his client to be in high demand when the market opens."

Edited by dave mcbride

No ... no one is reporting that he is seeking a trade. No one, as in, less than one person in the world.

Nice try... I'm glad you believe that... as in I don't give a flying F__K what you think, but since you're so sure... here's what chris Mortensen said last night....

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/5307/jairus-byrd link for all you link whiners...

So ram that up your pipe you know it all...

I'm not sure if I should throw the flag for bad subject or repeat topic?

OP...please change your thread title to something more descriptive. We'll start there, but IMO this discussion should be part of the Byrd signs tender thread.

No man dont close this thread.

It's funny.

Like Werder and Rappaport, you're speculating.

Your quote was that Byrd "has openly stated he wants to be traded."

He has not said anything publicly so for you to post something like this is irresponsible and also, wrong.

A little harsh no?

Edited by Clippers of Nfl

Nice try... I'm glad you believe that... as in I don't give a flying F__K what you think, but since you're so sure... here's what chris Mortensen said last night....

http://www.rotoworld...307/jairus-byrd link for all you link whiners...

Where did it say that Byrd openly asked for a trade?

http://www.rotoworld...307/jairus-byrd link for all you link whiners...

I'm proud of myself for being able to deal with such a stupid person and not insult him.

"Appearing on Thursday Night Countdown, ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported the Bills have had "dialogue" with other teams about trading FS Jairus Byrd."

That, my friend, says the Bills are discussing trades. I does not, however, state that Byrd wants to be traded.

Thank you for doing my legwork to prove yourself to be less than bright.

It doesn't say that anywhere, but for anyone who thinks he wouldn't welcome a trade ASAFP, there's a bridge in Brooklyn I'd be happy to sell you.

Yes, but that's a worlds of difference between him openly asking for a trade. You can look at it also as the Bills don't want to go through this process again next year and will be more than happy to move him. You know, like the other Parker client, before.

ps - Who'd want a bridge to Brooklyn anyway? :D

Edited by GG

Yes, but that's a worlds of difference between him openly asking for a trade. You can look at it also as the Bills don't want to go through this process again next year and will be more than happy to move him. You know, like the other Parker client, before.

I strongly suspect that pretty much everything you're hearing is from Parker given his relationship with Rappaport. Parker saying that he's open to a trade is basically a signal to the Bills to get on it or else. Whether that threat works or not I don't know.

Fixed!

"NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday that "ill will remains" between Byrd and the Buffalo Bills. The two-time Pro Bowl free safety isn't demanding a trade but is believed to be open to one, according to a person informed of Byrd's thinking."

http://www.nfl.com/n...y-buffalo-bills

He may well end up traded if the Bills get a good offer, but Byrd has most definitely NOT "openly stated he wants to be traded".

Wow why is everyone bashing Homey the Clown?? He's right for the most part anyway.

If there is ill will already, obviously he's unhappy.

Ian is reporting that he is open to one. What is this really implying? Read between the lines guys. He obviously mentionted it to his agent, friends, and probably even to Ian. That's how Ian believes Byrd is open to a trade.

Anyway keep bashing him, cuz it's funny. Uncalled for. But funny.

Byrd will go to the team that gives him the most money. He doesn't want to play for any particular team, per se. He wants to play for the team dumb enough (my humble opinion) to overpay him. So of course he's "open to" a trade. He's also "open to" staying in Buffalo .... if they pay him more than he's worth.

That is not the same as "seeking" a trade.

The only thing he's seeking is a huge payday.

And who can blame him?

I'm proud of myself for being able to deal with such a stupid person and not insult him.

"Appearing on Thursday Night Countdown, ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported the Bills have had "dialogue" with other teams about trading FS Jairus Byrd."

That, my friend, says the Bills are discussing trades. I does not, however, state that Byrd wants to be traded.

Thank you for doing my legwork to prove yourself to be less than bright.

Again, nice try, but you yourself has proven once again you have no idea what your even responding to. You said in plain words "No one, as in, less than one person in the world." did you not? Well it was very easy to prove your blindly ignorant statement wrong, and now that you look foolish you try and save face with more garbage. Move on pal, you can't handle it. Your more than welcome on making it easy to prove you wrong.

Wow why is everyone bashing Homey the Clown?? He's right for the most part anyway.

Ian is reporting that he is open to one. What is this really implying? Read between the lines guys. He obviously mentionted it to his agent, friends, and probably even to Ian. That's how Ian believes Byrd is open to a trade.

I present to you three very good reason that the bashing is very much called for ...

I don't give a flying F__K what you think

link for all you link whiners.

ram that up your pipe you know it all...

This ... because he was called out for providing bum info.

Again, nice try, but you yourself has proven once again you have no idea what your even responding to. You said in plain words "No one, as in, less than one person in the world." did you not? Well it was very easy to prove your blindly ignorant statement wrong, and now that you look foolish you try and save face with more garbage. Move on pal, you can't handle it. Your more than welcome on making it easy to prove you wrong.

Who reported it, Homey? I'll give you a hint. The answer rhymes with, "no one."

They don't like my post, so simpletons around here have nothing better to do than bash other people.... I simply posted what was said in the media, no links were provided because I heard it on sirius, which was second hand at best... I gues it's just the way it is around here.

Who reported it, Homey? I'll give you a hint. The answer rhymes with, "no one."

"Chris Mortensen" of ESPN rhimes with "no one"? See, what I'm working with around here???

Let's try this again ... Christ, I feel like Annie Sullivan, here.

You see the bold (that's the part that's darker than the rest of the quote) words, right?

Can you please pull out the words that say that Jairus Byrd is seeking a trade?

Let's try this again ... Christ, I feel like Annie Sullivan, here.

You see the bold (that's the part that's darker than the rest of the quote) words, right?

Can you please pull out the words that say that Jairus Byrd is seeking a trade?

Are you still at it.... Give it up already.... you said nobody... as in no one... I believe that was an incorrect statement, move on already... wow you have issues....

Even if he hasn't uttered the words "trade me" or "I want to be traded", or some variation on the theme, Byrds actions speak for him. He doesn't want to be a Buffalo Bill, unless the Buffalo Bills want to pay him the amount that will make him happy to be a Buffalo Bill. Move on.... some other team, no doubt, will give him a huge contract, then ask him to restructure a year or two later, or, maybe even cut him....this is the cycle.