First peek at opening weekend weather

Ned Flanders

they sell water?

15561[/snapback]

LMAO!!!!!!! :devil::):):huh:

Was it the opener two years ago that they ran out of water and it was 90+ and sunny?

I still don't understand why they don't let you take your own jug of water into the game, unless they think you're smuggling vodka or something.

A shame the opener wasn't today. The weather the last few days has been the best of the summer. Should be partly Sunny and 78 today. The last few days were in the 80's and Sunny. Lots of time in the pool and having another barbecue today. I've been lucky this Summer. Every time I've had folks over for a barbecue and pool party, the weather has been great. Go figure. I guess God likes Village Idiots.

A shame the opener wasn't today. The weather the last few days has been the best of the summer. Should be partly Sunny and 78 today. The last few days were in the 80's and Sunny. Lots of time in the pool and having another barbecue today. I've been lucky this Summer. Every time I've had folks over for a barbecue and pool party, the weather has been great. Go figure. I guess God likes Village Idiots.

18756[/snapback]

Pool? BBQ? I'll be there in a few hours.

18756[/snapback]

Pool??? Barbecue??? B)

Wow. It's 84 in the shade right now. Sunny and perfect. What a great day ! Been doing some work in the yard, thinking " This SHOULD have been opening weekend " Friggin NFL and their late start .. :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

Some gardening after lunch and then fun with the friends... Perfect tailgate/picnic weather...Think I'll call my brother in Miami and mock him... :D