Which Gas attack did POTUS Really Really Really Mean Would be a Trigge

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great. Cruise missile diplomacy. That always works well.

If the Ruskies won't play ball in the Security Council, will Obama take unilateral military action or build a coalition of the willing. You know, the kind of BushBad! stuff he campaigned against in 2006-08

If the Ruskies won't play ball in the Security Council, will Obama take unilateral military action or build a coalition of the willing. You know, the kind of BushBad! stuff he campaigned against in 2006-08

One important difference: Bush actively and personally tried to involve the UN,

One important difference: Bush actively and personally tried to involve the UN,

Don't fret.

As soon as the new United States U. N. ambassador Samantha Power is done visiting the Irish Film Festival, she is going to get right on that.

A Sharp Shift in Tone on Syria From the White House

http://www.nytimes.c...ck.html?hp&_r=0

Looks like the latest "focus group" results are in !

So all the intelligence points to WMDs, and Syria's offer to open themselves up to UN inspection is "too little, too late."

I've heard this song before. This is where all the Democrats start jumping up and down about how Obama's lying, right?

So all the intelligence points to WMDs, and Syria's offer to open themselves up to UN inspection is "too little, too late."

I've heard this song before. This is where all the Democrats start jumping up and down about how Obama's lying, right?

Haha....sounds like I have heard this before....

This is where all the Democrats start jumping up and down about how Obama's lying, right?

Except.......as I am sure you know, they cannot, because ANY disagreement with Obama policy, MUST be due to racism.

You can't violate this rule, or it all comes crashing down.

Any honest and critical discussion over the past five years is always filtered thru this template.

That reminded me of this old quote from Bush:

"When I take action I m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It s going to be decisive."

that's the first thing I thought of too.