We're Number Five!

eball

I still can't believe folks pine away for the red helmets, either -- these white ones just pop and are so classic.

Exactly what I was gonna say. Those white helmets just jump off the screen, especially in the HD era.

Our current scheme is just simple, elegant and classic. Like all the best schemes are. I hope they never change again.

after re-reading all the commentary, I found it in very poor taste for the editor to allow the redskins racial stab to be published. Regardless of your point of view, that's just not the place for it. It's a commentary on NFL uniforms, not the political correctness of the team's name.

The red helmets looked nice during the Kelly and Flutie years. They looked pretty terrible with the last uni's. The white helmet reminds me of the time when I was a kid, going to see my grandfather at his farm during the fall in Western New York, riding on his combine and hearing him and my uncle talkl about the Bills and Joe Cribbs.

I just wish they would have kept the lighter blue like with the throwbacks. But other than that, I agree.

I love the throwback colors too. And I wouldnt be mad if they were the new permanent colors.

But i remember about 10 years ago listening to Chris Berman on SportsCenter. He said there are only 2 teams in north america who wear Red, White, and (American) Flag Blue.

Bills. Montreal Canadians.

For this reason, I'm perfectly cool with Flag Blue.

Can you say "America's Team?"

Edited by maddenboy