(OT) Are y'all a bunch of man-whores?

Simon

40 members have voted

1. 1. (OT) Are y'all a bunch of man-whores?

• More than 20
    • 15-19
    • 11-14
    • 8 - 10
    • 5 - 7
    • 3 - 5
    • 2.5 - 2.9
    • 2 - 2.4
    • 1.5 - 1.9
    • 1 - 1.4
    • Less than 1

I'm always intrigued when I see all these posts/comments about how many chicks you get, how much tail you chase, etc. It makes me wonder if I'm the only guy on here who was never like that. So here's a poll to get a better idea of how slutty you pack of hogs really are.

How many women have you had "sexual relations" with per year of your life?

If you're 20 and have got nekkid with 20 women, your answer would be 1.

If you're 30 and have got nekkid with 10 women your answer would be 3.

If you're 40 and have got nekkid with 5 women your answer would be 8.

etc etc etc

What's your ratio?

I'm always intrigued when I see all these posts/comments about how many chicks you get, how much tail you chase, etc. It makes me wonder if I'm the only guy on here who was never like that. So here's a poll to get a better idea of how slutty you pack of hogs really are.

How many women have you had "sexual relations" with per year of your life?

If you're 20 and have got nekkid with 20 women, your answer would be 1.

If you're 30 and have got nekkid with 10 women your answer would be 3.

If you're 40 and have got nekkid with 5 women your answer would be 8.

etc etc etc

What's your ratio?

205203[/snapback]

Geez, now you are requiring higher level math skills to answer polls?

I'm not gonna lie. Unless you were a leper, if you went to Fredonia, threw the occasional party (or every Thursday - Sunday like my idiots friends and I), you were bound to stumble, trip and fall into some p---- on a regular basis!

haha.

But seriously, there is nothing like living within a 2 mile radius of 2,500 girls, all in the same age bracket, 90% of whom liked to party, and all of whom had something very much in common (going to the same school).

God Damn I miss school!!

Gives new meaning to the "Randy Ratio" doesn't it?

:w00t:

When I typed the word "ratio", the term "Randy ratio" actually did pop into my head, but I utterly failed to even consider the adjective connotation of the randy. :lol:

Wish I'd have thought of it you bastard..... :lol:

Geez, now you are requiring higher level math skills to answer polls?

Let me tell you about higher math:

Wednesday I walked into my first math course in approximately 19 years. I had missed the first class (doh) so the guy was already well into talking about some Fibonacci fella and working all these crazy problems I'd never seen before in my life.

To avoid the abuse later, let me just say now that before I see the first robin of the year, somebody on here is going to be doing my homework..... :lol:

haha i'm humble...just because i brag about chasing tail doesnt mean that i am all that successful at it :lol:

205220[/snapback]

It's not the kill, it's the thrill of the chase....

or, in my case...

The girls tend to run away from me but that's okay. The world is round. They'll be back.

Let me tell you about higher math:

Wednesday I walked into my first math course in approximately 19 years. I had missed the first class (doh) so the guy was already well into talking about some Fibonacci fella and working all these crazy problems I'd never seen before in my life.

To avoid the abuse later, let me just say now that before I see the first robin of the year, somebody on here is going to be doing my homework.....  :lol:

205236[/snapback]

Ah, the lost art of math. Last night I went to the supermarket. The total was $32.50, I used an ATM card and asked for $50 cash back........long pause........."that's $82.50, right?"

Phew! At least she didn't need a calculator.

I hate OT posts. Where is that delete button ?

205247[/snapback]

Well BOB,

With that avatar I figured you might sort of like this one.

Or are you still suffering from little man complex? :lol: