I would like to apologize to each and everyone here on TBD

Damond Talbot

Thanks for rambling on and taking time out of my day. PS nobody knows who you are and nobody really cares.

Thanks for stating what I was thinking. I really do not pay too much attention to individual posters anyway.

I see something that is interesting and I read until no longer interested while occasionally posting myself.

I don't mind jokes, sarcastic remarks, and occasional good natured banter. Would I do mind is people

Thinking that this is some type of literature or prose contest. It is a discussion site, and I think with all of the snarkiness

And sniping that goes on, we collective have lost sight of this.

Damond: I read some of your articles over the years, and thought they were pretty good. You didn't ruffle my feathers.

As more of a global comment, there probably was a more tactful way to get others to review your content. For example, you could have posted legitimate breaking news stories with sources, and otherwise just included your url in your screen shot for as a way for people to find your other content. You could have also checked with the moderators and suggested posting of certain of your articles on the main page.

The formatting was horrible, but content wise and stylistically that was his best work yet, and by a wide margin. He provided basic facts, sprinkled in a little insight into the UDFA signing process and then arrived at an original opinion supported by these facts.

Before his articles were little more than "TJ Graham is really fast and Spiller is really fast so Hackett might use them together a lot because they're both so fast!"

agreed, though that may be because the argument had already been hashed out pretty thoroughly on here the last couple days. i only skimmed it, but it seemed to have gotten a bit more thought on his end which was good.

As more of a global comment, there probably was a more tactful way to get others to review your content. For example, you could have posted legitimate breaking news stories with sources, and otherwise just included your url in your screen shot for as a way for people to find your other content. You could have also checked with the moderators and suggested posting of certain of your articles on the main page.

i think hes dusted it up with them a few times about posting more content and engaging in more ongoing discussions instead of creating new topics that are primarily links to his website. i know there have been public back and forths in his threads in the past. this isnt the first time hes been upset about the process here. its a shame - he seems to be a fan, but as someone upthread mentioned theres a difference between contributing to TSW and simply leveraging the board for his own benefit. sometimes those align and sometimes not... it doesnt seem like it should be such a difficult process but apparently posting his articles in a way the mods like isnt working out for him.

I will say this as one of the longer tenured posters here......the way people get driven off this board that actually provide something to talk about is just plain sad.....

its just happened too many times........

To the trolls that do nothing but attack.......it is the free thinking that you try to attack that actually ALLOWS you to post here.....and nobody really cares about what YOU think....we simply tolerate you.

It is all about being a man and not letting it affect you.

I obviously have ruffled some feathers on this site over the past couple years as a member. I would like to apologize and let you all know I was not trying to spam your site or trying to drive the traffic on my site. I wanted to just put out articles that were Bills related and put them on your site, so you were not the last to find out about it. (...)

As for the few good people I have met on this site, Thank You. I would have not landed a contract with Fox Sports/MSN if it wasn't for you. You have been wonderful and I hope you all have a wonderful time here on TBD.

Damond Talbot aka @drocksthaparty

Hmmm. D, wanna love ya man, loved the small-school draft stuff ya posted. Trying to rev up traffic to one's own web site here, well yeah, the Mods frown on it as a form of spamming.

Thing is the "apologize to each and every one of you" followed by the reference to "few good people" - well, it strikes me as insincere somehow, sorry. If you wanna say "I'm not happy to abide by the rules here and I think most of you are Dicks", just say it, KWIM?

Guess that means I'm not one of them few good people here on TBD. Good luck with Fox/MSN.

It's TURRIBLE how some people on here drive away some of the most passionate BIlls fans and reporters because of ignorance....

this

Thanks for rambling on and taking time out of my day. PS nobody knows who you are and nobody really cares.

pretty sure this is what your talking about

im sure im one of the ones you chalk up among the ruffled feathers. though we didnt always agree on your content, or approach to posting here - wish you the best chasing what you want to be doing.

im probably in that boat as well. I am very stubborn and really stick to my guns on some subjects. I'm positive it pisses people off. Sorry if I've ever offended. It's just a message board.

I just dont really get what stories you are referring to that you "broke". I wish you the best of luck with Foxsports/MSN but like other posters before me have said. You didnt really provide any new insight with any of your articles it was almost like you just combined 3 articles that would be written a day before and didn't really provide any in depth, groundbreaking stuff.

The only reason people are saying that you were posting for your own benefit was because it was kind of true. Everytime I would see one of your posts on the wall you would basically ask a rhetorical question in the title and then post your article and get us to read something we had already looked at a dozen times by the time it was out. You had some great contributions to the shout box but thats just my 2 cents, not trying to ruffle feathers.

All the best, this board has turned into a snide-fest full of

Immature, thin-skinned posters backed by moderators who think having local hacks posting here makes it legitimate and said hacks are provided with immunity from objection or criticism. Good for you... But never apologize for Doing what you believe in.

:thumbsup::beer:

I obviously have ruffled some feathers on this site over the past couple years as a member. I would like to apologize and let you all know I was not trying to spam your site or trying to drive the traffic on my site. I wanted to just put out articles that were Bills related and put them on your site, so you were not the last to find out about it.

I guess, there are some on this site that feel I abuse my rights and I am doing something wrong. It is fine, I will no longer post on this message board, you have my word on that.

I have broke several stories way before the Bills media people and I am thankful for the followers that do remain consistent. I would like to thank each and all of you for your comments and feedback, but I think I have wore out my welcome here at TBD. I post Bills news two days before it comes out and get suspended by the moderators because I have no link to prove what I am saying. So when I make an article with the story, I am spamming. I guess my news is not legit, but that is fine. As for the few good people I have met on this site, Thank You. I would have not landed a contract with Fox Sports/MSN if it wasn't for you. You have been wonderful and I hope you all have a wonderful time here on TBD.

It is a pretty amazing site, with some great members, but some people on this site are more disgruntled than Devil. I wish you all the best in your endeavors. GO BILLS

Biggest Bills Fan

Damond Talbot aka @drocksthaparty

Mods, Please delete my account. GOD BLESS

i've been on this site since the Nashville screw job and i never even heard of you.

Thanks for stating what I was thinking. I really do not pay too much attention to individual posters anyway.

I see something that is interesting and I read until no longer interested while occasionally posting myself.

I don't mind jokes, sarcastic remarks, and occasional good natured banter. Would I do mind is people

Thinking that this is some type of literature or prose contest. It is a discussion site, and I think with all of the snarkiness

I agree with much of this. If you are upset with the content, then just ask for a refund of your very considerable subscription fee.

It's an Internet message board, not a country club.

Well said sir!