Giants Nassib

Fredo G.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we stop posting about all these other QBs? They have zero relevance to us. MAYBE Geno since he's in the division. Otherwise, who cares?

The reason people care is because we want to see if the Bills made the right choice in going with Manuel and bypassing the other QB's in that class. I think it's relevant enough to discuss.

Eli Manning looked pretty bad in that game too.

Does that make Tuel better than Eli?

Seriously, Nassib did look horrible yet again, against the much maligned Colts third stringers.

The reason people care is because we want to see if the Bills made the right choice in going with Manuel and bypassing the other QB's in that class. I think it's relevant enough to discuss.

Yea, we should know by the end of their second preseason games.

It's not relevant. If they all suck then it still doesn't mean we made the right choice unless EJ turns into something worthwhile in the NFL. EJ is the ONLY relevant QB to Buffalo from this year's draft picks unless we acquire one of them in the future.

Edited by DStebb716

I think its kind of given at this point that Manuel was a very good pick and that the coach and staff deserve a lot of praise for picking him? I don't see any qb in this class in the same ballpark to date. I'm really impressed, and looking forward to this Manuel guy making a huge difference. Frankly I'm pretty impressed with the entire draft this year so far.

I do not find it remarkable that someone would post about Nassib given that so many people -- including many in the Buffalo media -- were saying that we should pick him with the 8th pick in the draft.

I am sure if he does well and EJ does not, people will post about this.

As for me, I am very pleased that we drafted EJ based on what I have seen so far.

Can we stop posting about all these other QBs? They have zero relevance to us. MAYBE Geno since he's in the division. Otherwise, who cares?

A lot of people thought we would draft this guy, at This point EJ looks a lot better and I'm happy we took him instead!

Yea, we should know by the end of their second preseason games.

It's not relevant. If they all suck then it still doesn't mean we made the right choice unless EJ turns into something worthwhile in the NFL. EJ is the ONLY relevant QB to Buffalo from this year's draft picks unless we acquire one of them in the future.

It is relevant. This is a football message board and we talk football here. Nassib was talked about coming to us because of Marrone. If you don't care for the conversation or if it bothers you stay out of it.

He played BRUTAL! Took a few sacks, patted the ball and threw at the feet of his receivers. EJ is Light years ahead of him!

EJ is also getting first team snaps where Nassib is 3rd string and prob not getting anywhere near same reps as EJ

not saying i dont think EJ isnt better i just wouldnt put too much into how Nassib is playing right now

EJ is also getting first team snaps where Nassib is 3rd string and prob not getting anywhere near same reps as EJ

not saying i dont think EJ isnt better i just wouldnt put too much into how Nassib is playing right now

Maybin, but he looked terrible on EVERY snap......

I don't think there were many here that were really wanting Nassib because they thought he was the best of the class coming out, most just assumed that he would be the Bills pick (along with many in the media) because of the coaches connection to him. If Marrone was never hired on as a HC this year, many here wouldn't have even mentioned Nassib and he would have bbeen taken where his stats would have put him, and where the Giants ended up taking him

Who knows where Nassib and the Bills would have been if he was taken, Manuel according to many was supposed to have had required alot of work to reach his potential as a starter, but thats now looking to not be the case.