Distraught Brady fans take to the highway...

Just Jack

riding on the back of a tractor trailer...

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2013/08/14/state-police-furious-about-stupid-and-reckless-expressway-stunt/

BOSTON (CBS) – State Police are upset no one called them about a dangerous incident on the Southeast Expressway that people photographed, but didn’t report. Troopers posted a photo of the stunt on their Facebook page Wednesday. It shows two teens riding on the back of a tractor-trailer Tuesday afternoon on I-93 in Dorchester.

I saw this story on the news last night and it is just about the dumbest thing I've ever seen. People were holding their cell phones out their car windows to film it. So that makes the fact that not a single person called the cops that much more mind-numbing. You've got the phone right there in your hand you idiot!

I saw this story on the news last night and it is just about the dumbest thing I've ever seen. People were holding their cell phones out their car windows to film it. So that makes the fact that not a single person called the cops that much more mind-numbing. You've got the phone right there in your hand you idiot!

Can phones make calls these days? I know they are mainly used for internet, texting/sexting, and taking photos of your junk (if your a guy) or Self photos of yourself and friends scantily clad making duck faces, but I'm not sure they make calls....

I think smart phones make many people stupid ....

Snitch... The cops will come soon enough when the idiots fall off and get thumped by an oncoming car.

I kid... It is against the law to make a call from your cell while driving... What about video taping... ;-)

Again, I jest... :-P

Snitch... The cops will come soon enough when the idiots fall off and get thumped by an oncoming car.

I kid... It is against the law to make a call from your cell while driving... What about video taping... ;-)

Again, I jest... :-P

Just for the record, there are no hands free laws for cell phones out here, so it is perfectly legal to make a phone call.

Just for the record, there are no hands free laws for cell phones out here, so it is perfectly legal to make a phone call.

:-) And risk not getting the shot!

Anyway... Back to being a snitch... ;-) What about calling the cops when a motorcyclist is doing 80 down the interstate on one wheel. Then again, it was Boston...

Didn't any of you guys poogie (grab on to the bumper of a car and slide along the ice after it) when you were young? This isn't all that different (and yeah I AM lucky to have survived my younger days).

This also looks a lot like a mode of normal transportation here called a songtaew. People hold on to the back and ride on a small platform, during rushhour it can be a scary thing (it is actually a pick up truck with bench seats in back most of the time). The one in the link was the best photo I can find, sorry.

http://tofuphotography.blogspot.com/2011/07/crowded-songtaew.html

Didn't any of you guys poogie (grab on to the bumper of a car and slide along the ice after it) when you were young? This isn't all that different (and yeah I AM lucky to have survived my younger days).

This also looks a lot like a mode of normal transportation here called a songtaew. People hold on to the back and ride on a small platform, during rushhour it can be a scary thing (it is actually a pick up truck with bench seats in back most of the time). The one in the link was the best photo I can find, sorry.

You know what they call it here in Chicago? Skeeching... One winter past, I used the term "poogie" and they looked @ me equally as strange when I called the sprinkles on my donut: "Jimmies." LoL...

So drivers manage to communicate to the truck driver to get him to stop, thus defusing the dangerous situation...and the police response is "We weren't invited! Waaaaaaah!"

Let's recall the last time people in Boston called the police for a childish prank...

http://cdn.creativeguerrillamarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/HLIC/boston-guerilla-bomb-scare_02.jpg

Boston Strong!

So drivers manage to communicate to the truck driver to get him to stop, thus defusing the dangerous situation...and the police response is "We weren't invited! Waaaaaaah!"

Let's recall the last time people in Boston called the police for a childish prank...

http://cdn.creativeguerrillamarketing.com/wp-content/uploads/HLIC/boston-guerilla-bomb-scare_02.jpg

Boston Strong!

Totally agree... Isn't this win-win and the cops were not involved!

It's actually pogey or pogie and yes we did that. I did just look it up and I think I found out where it came from. It's Canadian slang for people on social welfare. It all makes sense now.

:-) And risk not getting the shot!

Anyway... Back to being a snitch... ;-) What about calling the cops when a motorcyclist is doing 80 down the interstate on one wheel. Then again, it was Boston...

I think some places actually allow calls while driving to the police/911 to report issues on the road