FOX continues to crush the compitition

FOXNEWS BEATS BROADCAST NETWORKS FOR TUESDAY NIGHT COVERAGE OF CONVENTION -- HISTORIC UNPRECEDENTED NUMBERS FOR CABLE

10-11PM

FOXNEWS -- 5.2 MILLION

NBC -- 5.1 MILLION

CBS -- 4.4 MILLION

ABC -- 4.3 MILLION

MSNBC -- 1.6 MILLION

CNN -- 1.5 MILLION

Looks like most people are actually looking for a fair and balanced coverage.

Guest RabidBillsFanVT
FOXNEWS BEATS BROADCAST NETWORKS FOR TUESDAY NIGHT COVERAGE OF CONVENTION -- HISTORIC UNPRECEDENTED NUMBERS FOR CABLE

10-11PM

FOXNEWS -- 5.2 MILLION

NBC -- 5.1 MILLION

CBS -- 4.4 MILLION

ABC -- 4.3 MILLION

MSNBC -- 1.6 MILLION

CNN -- 1.5 MILLION

15529[/snapback]

I watched it because I wanted to see what they had to say; not because I love Fox News like it was my brother network! When does football get here, anyways??

DAMN! :devil:

15529[/snapback]

This just in: Sports fans watch ESPN! Catholics watch the Catholic network! Children watch the Cartoon Network!

Or look at it another way: it's fair to say most of the 22.1 million people who tuned in were Republicans yet 77 of 100 did not tune into the GOP, uh, Fox News.

10-11PM

FOXNEWS -- 5.2 MILLION

NBC -- 5.1 MILLION

CBS -- 4.4 MILLION

ABC -- 4.3 MILLION

MSNBC -- 1.6 MILLION

CNN -- 1.5 MILLION

15529[/snapback]

On the other hand, it might be that the only people watching this convention are republicans and they all watch Fox as it is the official network of the RepubliKan Kommissariat.

According to your oft repeated claims, all those other networks are shills for the democrats which would mean that 16.9 million watched the democrat channels and only 5.2 million watched the RepubliKan version of TASS.

10-11PM

FOXNEWS -- 5.2 MILLION

NBC -- 5.1 MILLION

CBS -- 4.4 MILLION

ABC -- 4.3 MILLION

MSNBC -- 1.6 MILLION

CNN -- 1.5 MILLION

15529[/snapback]

I'm consistently amazed at how you justify your own political leanings with television ratings. That actually seems sane to you? :w00t:

I'm consistently amazed at how you justify your own political leanings with television ratings.  That actually seems sane to you?  :w00t:

15974[/snapback]

actually I am not trying to justify anything tom. Just passing along the information.

I report....you decide. :wacko:

Fox News is where the Republicans of America go to hear what they want to hear. This week it is the tremendous message being put forth by the speakers at the Republican convention.

Can you believe that Kerry guy? He had the nerve to volunteer and go to Viet Nam, knowing that one day it would help him become president. Had he known then what he knows now....that dodging the draft and getting deferments is much more heroic, I'm sure he would've gone to Canada for a couple years.

The only way the Democrats can win this election is to get down and dirty and fight like Republicans. Trying to stay on the high ground will have them giving conciliatory speeches in November.

Clinton ran his campaign like a Republican. Somebody shot at him, he shot back...harder.

Fox News is where the Republicans of America go to hear what they want to hear.  This week it is the tremendous message being put forth by the speakers at the Republican convention.

Can you believe that Kerry guy?  He had the nerve to volunteer and go to Viet Nam, knowing that one day it would help him become president.  Had he known then what he knows now....that dodging the draft and getting deferments is much more heroic, I'm sure he would've gone to Canada for a couple years.

The only way the Democrats can win this election is to get down and dirty and fight like Republicans.  Trying to stay on the high ground will have them giving conciliatory speeches in November. 

Clinton ran his campaign like a Republican.  Somebody shot at him, he shot back...harder.

16293[/snapback]

Yeah, Democrats know a whole lot about the high ground. It's amazing that people can actually make statements like that and still sleep at night.

16468[/snapback]

They attack Kerry for his record in Viet Nam, which according to them is fair ground because he spends so much time bragging about it. I can see their point. When he stood up and said John Kerry reporting for duty I nearly coughed up my dinner. But Bush sitting there allowing these attacks from the Swift Boat Veterans for Truth, when half of what they say is not true, is BS. He knows that these ads are having the desired effect, which is hurting the Democrat nominee, taking the focus off the real issues.

It's like turncoat kitty McCain suddenly becoming a Bush sycophant, and chastising Michael Moore for showing people in Baghdad going about their day as world citizens....they weren't all being tortured day in and day out. Some kids go to school and ride the swings, some people have jobs and stuff like that. Then kaboom we decide to go after weapons of mass destruction, and now they hate us more than ever. And Michael Moore is the demon, he's the bad guy now because he thinks maybe we shouldn't be killing innocent civilians and kids in a war that was based upon bad information.

There was a budget surplus 4 years ago, now there is a huge deficit. There is an unneccessary war taking place, Americans are dying. We were attacked under GW's watch. He was a hero because he flew up to NYC and put his arm around a fireman's shoulder. Then he went after Saddam, who had nothing to do with the attack.

You know, GW gets reelected, get ready for the draft. They're gonna need it, because we will be going into Iran next. I don't know how old you are Alaska Darrin, but if you're under 25, suit up.

If I had any trouble sleeping at night, it's because I'm a little concerned that we may have to suffer another 4 years with this friggin' doorknob draft dodger as president, and his 7 time deferment Haliburton rich mo fo VP clangin' the bell of freedom while our economy goes right down the toilet.

both parties are guilty of abusing the facts to support their cause.... politics are all about swaying the voters....twisting the truth to fit whatever audience they are in front of Bush dose it just a well as Kerry. We as americans need to think for ourselves.... Fox is only one side of every story.... I hope everyone tries to listen to all sides.... be it CNN MSNBC, John Stewart's Daily Show on Comedy Central, Bill Maher on HBO, NPR radio....listen to your local public radio station's ......they try to tell the whole story.... it's so hard to know what the truth is .... it all seem's to depend upon the source of the information.... knowledge is power , but what do i know and who taught it to me?? think think think and then vote vote vote ...get as many people out to vote and get involved.......

oh yeah and i hope the bills get it together too....off season sucks.... my son is eight and he just this year started to collect football cards....

willie LA

So half of it is true?  :(

16483[/snapback]

Yeah, Swede, I'm going to give those Swift Boat Veterans for Truth the benefit of the doubt and say that they can't all be lies. They fought for this country too, they can't be all bad. I did read that the author of that book says no shots were fired on that particular day, yet the truth is he received a purple heart for the same battle....shots were fired.

I understand those guys are pissed that Kerry came home and protested the war. Hey, maybe he should be praised for that, because now everybody knows that was a bad war. I just missed being drafted myself, my number was 62 but they stopped the draft right after I turned 18. Nobody wanted to go to Viet Nam, it was a ridiculous war.

• 8 months later...

10-11PM

FOXNEWS -- 5.2 MILLION

NBC -- 5.1 MILLION

CBS -- 4.4 MILLION

ABC -- 4.3 MILLION

MSNBC -- 1.6 MILLION

CNN -- 1.5 MILLION

15529[/snapback]

The fall of the liberal media is neigh! Fox's brand of fair and balanced reporting will soon be the norm, and it's none too late.

Rush and his 25-30 million listeners are everywhere America. Look out!

The fall of the liberal media is neigh! Fox's brand of fair and balanced reporting will soon be the norm, and it's none too late.

Rush and his 25-30 million listeners are everywhere America. Look out!

339616[/snapback]

That .1 of a million difference between NBC and FOX sure will bring the downfall of Liberal Television!