Any Insight To Details On Kids Day Tomorrow

I know they say festivities start around 3:30 but there is no mention as to where this is taking place. My wife is taking the kids and I would like to tell her where to go and what time. For those who have attended this game in the past, any info would be helpful. I assume the Field House is a good starting point?

Usually they have "bounce houses" etc. up near the stadium. Can't miss it. I think also in the field house they have some things going on for kids.

And of course the pinto tailgate will be going which is fun for the entire family in Hammers lot :)

Cheap hot dogs in the stadium as well, but you can be in line an entire quarter for them (pre-season training for vendor staff as well) so if you want those, get into the stadium a little early and get them before the game starts.

Edited by CodeMonkey

Usually they have "bounce houses" etc. up near the stadium. Can't miss it. I think also in the field house they have some things going on for kids.

And of course the pinto tailgate will be going which is fun for the entire family in Hammers lot :)

Cheap hot dogs in the stadium as well, but you can be in line an entire quarter for them (pre-season training for vendor staff as well) so if you want those, get into the stadium a little early and get them before the game starts.

Thanks a lot, greatly appreciated!

They are forcing me to either produce hundreds and hundreds of cans or drink hard alcohol. Crazy they make this worse for themselves by doing it. People won't drink less just be more garbage.

This is a conspiracy put forth by the shopping cart pushing, can collecting dudes.

Tell her to head up to the lot located in front of the stadium by the scoarboard. That is typically where everything is held. The fieldhouse is not open during the preseason so everything is located outside. I will be bringing my daughter for the first time tomorrow so I am not 100% certain of what activities are available but I know last year they had a band for kids doing a little concert (the jump up and down, hokey pokey type stuff). I am hoping they have that going on again because I think my daughter would enjoy it...usually have some of the game day experience stuff, face painting, etc.

Didn't the kids day game go into OT last year and end super late, thus nullifying any chance of kids watching the fireworks?

No chance for that happening this year. Don't cha know? We've got Jeff Tuel! He'll score scady-eight touchdowns himself and drive the Vikings to the airport in their bus. The fireworks will go off on time. Thanks be to Tuel! Who needs Tim Tebow mania when we have Tuel!

Friday, August 16, 2013

Kickoff: 7:00 pm

Gates Open: 5:30 pm

Kids Day Tailgate in Lot C: 3:30 pm

Abbott Road Closing: 4:00 pm

Kids Day Tailgate in Lot C opens at 3:30 pm. Tailgate will feature interactive youth-themed vendor booths, appearances by the Buffalo Jills, Billy Buffalo and souvenirs from partners. Food and beverage, including $2 hot dogs and $2 Snapple beverages, will be for sale.

3:30 & 4:15 pm Magician Mike Seege

4:30 & 5:00 pm Downbeat Drum Corps

5:30 & 6:30 pm: Jeff Musial, Nickel City Reptiles and Exotics (animal show)

Pregame:

Player Warmups: 5:55 pm

Junior Jills Routine: 6:45 pm

USA Football/ Heads Up Football Recognition: 6:50 pm

Thank you fans ceremony: 6:55 pm

Leader of the Charge: Sunny Chandrasekar, Play 60 Winner and Biggest Loser Contestant

Color Guard: Dunkirk High School ROTC

National Anthem: Bach Children's Chorus

Giveaway: The first 30,000 children under 14 will receive bicycle helmet decals.

Halftime: USA Football Scrimmage

Postgame: Fireworks show

Edited by papazoid