Roster projection time.

Now that we're a few weeks into training camp let's take a look at how the roster is taking shape. Who is rising to the top?? This is how I see things at this point in time. The preseason games will obviously have a huge impact.

Surprises: OT Welch, RB Gaskins, NT Ross, NT Troup, LB C. White. These guys may be on the bubble, but their chances look pretty good at this point.

Pos. Starter Backup Reserve Reserve X T.J. Graham Marquise Goodwin TE Scott Chandler Lee Smith Chris Gragg LT Cordy Glenn Thomas Welch LG Colin Brown C Eric Wood Doug Legursky RG Kraig Urbik Sam Young RT Erik Pears Chris Hairston Y Robert Woods Brad Smith Z Stevie Johnson Da'Rick Rogers QB EJ Manuel Kevin Kolb RB C.J. Spiller Fred Jackson Tashard Choice Kendall Gaskins DT Kyle Williams Alex Carrington Alan Branch NT Marcell Dareus Jay Ross Torell Troup RE Mario Williams Jerry Hughes Jamie Blatnick SLB Manny Lawson Marcus Dowtin MLB Kiko Alonso Arthur Moats Chris White WLB Nigel Bradham Bryan Scott RCB Stephon Gilmore SS Aaron Williams Da'Norris Searcy Jonathan Meeks FS Jairus Byrd Duke Williams NCB Ron Brooks Nickell Robey LCB Leodis McKelvin Justin Rogers K Dustin Hopkins P Shawn Powell LS Garrison Sanborn

Hmmm. Thing is, this isn't earth-shaking insight. Most of us here could have guessed this BEFORE TC. I think the coaching staff had a pretty strong grip of 'who'll be where' for the year late in the off-season. Sure, a couple people surprise and a couple disappoint, but this early 'line-up' was anticipated, IMO.

Hmmm. Thing is, this isn't earth-shaking insight. Most of us here could have guessed this BEFORE TC. I think the coaching staff had a pretty strong grip of 'who'll be where' for the year late in the off-season. Sure, a couple people surprise and a couple disappoint, but this early 'line-up' was anticipated, IMO.

The issue isn't the "insight"- it's the fact that the O.P. almost certainly stole someone else's work without citing it. His formatting of the depth chart, especially in regards to the designation of the wide receivers, is the same as that of the Buffalo Rumblings' writer's.

Do you not consider, as a moderator, plagiarism to be an issue?

The issue isn't the "insight"- it's the fact that the O.P. almost certainly stole someone else's work without citing it. His formatting of the depth chart, especially in regards to the designation of the wide receivers, is the same as that of the Buffalo Rumblings' writer's.

Do you not consider, as a moderator, plagiarism to be an issue?

OP has been contacted but hasn't been on line in hrs. I'll give it a couple more hrs for OP to edit 1st post before I shut it down.

Thank you for your concern.

OP has been contacted but hasn't been on line in hrs. I'll give it a couple more hrs for OP to edit 1st post before I shut it down.

Thank you for your concern.

Just checking- I didn't mean it as a criticism, but I was mildly surprised. I'm not sure if it's consistently the O.P., but there has been a trend of people pulling material from other sites and claiming it as their own work.

Thanks.