There's crack in that crack

Just Jack

Pulled over for turn signal? Something tells me this wasn't routine. I bet the cops knew something was up

yeah. They probably saw the guy leaving a known crack spot. Or saw him walking to his car looking like a homeless junkie, itching himself, wearing sweatpants with holes in them and a Slayer Tshirt.

other than the slayer t-shirt, tha's me.... :doh:

yeah. They probably saw the guy leaving a known crack spot. Or saw him walking to his car looking like a homeless junkie, itching himself, wearing sweatpants with holes in them and a Slayer Tshirt.

Pulled over for turn signal? Something tells me this wasn't routine. I bet the cops knew something was up

In the state of California if someone uses a turn signal. It usually one of two reasons. Either a car with out of state plates, or a tourist in a rental. Cops more often than not don't even use them. Point is if you got california tags AND using turn signals. Good chance you will be pulled over for driving suspiciously.

a few things after watching those videos PTR.

As a law enforcement officer, I've done my fare share of "strip searches" they are absolutely horrible. We don't touch the inmates in prison. They basically stand in front of you naked and do a song and dance for you, bending over and lifting areas that you would not want to go.

As far as normal searches go, yes, you have to run your hands into areas you don't want to go. It's through the clothes, your not sticking your finger in someone's crack necessarily but through the clothes, you are going there.

That's the difference between a search(pat down) and a strip frisk (strip search).

As an officer, if your going through all that these officers were on camera, you better have a good reason to do it. They know that. Personally, a couple grams of weed doesn't do it for me. Of I suspected someone of having a weapon or something that could harm the public, then I'm good with it. But man, these officers must be supercops because regardless of they were in their rights or not, you have to know that these situations never end well. Especially when cameras are involved.

Just my .02

other than the slayer t-shirt, tha's me.... :doh:

You know what the difference between you and me is?

The Slayer t-shirt

Edited by /dev/null