The Destruction of North Carolina

NC is getting bad. The moral Mindays are costing tax payers millions. These people protest during a way day so those working that day will cover their cost. To see it on the news here.. well, Monday and Tuesdays are filled with how many are arrested and some new face wanting a 15 minute podium

McCrory is the man. He took over from a retard Purdue. And a long line of !@#$s I. the gov office. From Easley to the rest. Its as corrupt of state as you'll never know.

1. F them. Throw them all in jail. I couldn't care less. If there's anything we've learned, that's been reinforced:

positively, from Wisconsin

and negatively, from Detroit

it is that these people do not represent the majority, and that they are ultimately cowards. They will break, because their positon isn't based on morality. This isn't the 1800s, and they are not oppressed coal workers. No. They are weak, LCD losers, who are best served by being forced to re-evaluate their life choices up to now, asap.

I'll say it once again: "Self control is the chief element in self respect, and self respect is the chief element in courage." These people have no self control, and until they get some, they can forget about having any real courage. They are weakness personified. So, don't fret. Their cowardice, and selfishness, will free you from them, all by itself, soon enough. The exact same thing happened with OWS.

2. Clearly you haven't been following NYS politics for quite some time. Where NY used to lead the nation in lots of things, now it leads in balatant corruption and incomptence of Democratic politicians. Never mind the current mayor of NYC. Never mind Weiner. Sheldon Sliver is still in charge of the Assembly to this day. That single sentence tells you all you need to know about NYS tolerance of incompetence and corruption, in the name of the Democratic party's choice to put its well being over that of the state's.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll read like you're from NC. 1st in flight, last in education.

I didn't say we are the most corrupt, but I said we are corrupt in ways people would not believe. Old Southern money is strong in NC and VA. SC, too. But, NC is bad because it is so heavily Democratic in the legistlature that it created a system of predator vs. prey. The old Southern money still does its best to keep others at bay.

Ya'll read like you're from NC. 1st in flight, last in education.

I didn't say we are the most corrupt, but I said we are corrupt in ways people would not believe. Old Southern money is strong in NC and VA. SC, too. But, NC is bad because it is so heavily Democratic in the legistlature that it created a system of predator vs. prey. The old Southern money still does its best to keep others at bay.

Um, no, you said "as we'll ever know". But, I do know about NC, and, I do know about NY.

So, no, NC is not as corrupt as I'll ever know, because I know about NY. My reading is just fine, thanks.

How's your math? :lol:

Um, no, you said "as we'll ever know". But, I do know about NC, and, I do know about NY.

So, no, NC is not as corrupt as I'll ever know, because I know about NY. My reading is just fine, thanks.

How's your math? :lol:

meh, typing with snausage fingers on a cell... meant never know.

What? ?.................the libs were exaggerating?

N.C. Voter Laws Would Remain More Liberal Than In Many States

By Barry Smith

RALEIGH — The terms “voter suppression” and “outrageous” were bandied about during the recent debate over North Carolina's voter ID and election law reforms. Editorial boards from Raleigh to New York inveighed against the alleged “intolerance” shown by North Carolina lawmakers’ electoral reforms.

But comparing election laws in North Carolina with those of other states shows that the Tar Heel State has had and — even if Gov. Pat McCrory signs House Bill 589, passed in the legislative session’s closing hours — would continue to maintain fairly liberal access to voting, especially when contrasted with several Northeastern states.

While New York Times editorialists bemoaned what they consider a mean-spirited attitude toward low-income and minority voters from the North Carolina General Assembly, the Empire State’s election laws are more restrictive than ours.

“It shows that a great deal of the criticism, frankly, is without merit,” said Rep. Tim Moore, R-Cleveland, who co-chairs the House Elections Committee.

Brent Laurenz, executive director of the N.C. Center for Voter Education, said that he believed North Carolina’s election laws helped boost voter participation in North Carolina. Laurenz said North Carolina went from being among the 10 worst states in voter participation to being 11th nationally.

“I think some of these laws that are rolled back sort of fostered participation,” Laurenz said.

“Even under the legislation we have now, that simply reduced by a few days of early voting, we have more opportunity for folks to go vote than a big number of other states,” Moore said.

Traditionally blue states such as New York, Massachusetts, and Connecticut don’t allow either early voting or no-excuse absentee voting, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures. Other states allowing neither include Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Missouri, Kentucky, Virginia, South Carolina, Alabama, and Mississippi.

http://www.carolinaj...e.html?id=10385

I don't believe your excuse. If you really had sausage fingers, your girlfriend wouldn't be chasing beaver around your farm :nana:

I saw that dude today in the barn. He looked at me. I looked at him. He decided he didn't like me and turned around

this http://www.huffingto..._b_3688298.html is what's happening in education in nc. so they've got duke and unc and then they've got elementary and high school teachers leaving or threatening to leave in droves. 46th in the country in teacher pay and driving quickly towards last it's not like the public school achievement standards have ever been stellar there. this will take them back decades. if you are sending your kids to school here you better make sure they're not being taught by a student or noncertified teacher. this is no less than a frontal attack on public schools and the results ail be ugly. think i'll stick with the old dominion.

many believe this group is behind much of this http://www.parentsun...ucation-agenda/. the hand of the kochs reach far.

Edited by birdog1960

Madison Kimrey was serious Wednesday when she said she’d much prefer having a civil discussion with Gov. Pat McCrory about current issues, instead of being handed cookies or cake. So the 12-year-old from Burlington has started an online petition for the chance to meet face-to-face with him.

Kimrey was handed slices of cake through the Executive Mansion gates Tuesday night, following McCrory’s personal delivery of cookies to protesters earlier that afternoon. She was in Raleigh to protest the legislation McCrory signed that limits abortion access.

http://m.thetimesnews.com/news/top-news/burlington-girl-petitions-for-sit-down-with-governor-1.182032

Just... Stupid idea. What is this kid going to hope to change except to give good face time for McCrory.

http://m.thetimesnew...vernor-1.182032

Just... Stupid idea. What is this kid going to hope to change except to give good face time for McCrory.

The kid isn't going to change anything. I have no doubt that the goal of this 'meeting' is to use the 12 year-old to ask embarrassing questions in order to solicit awkward answers to be used as sound bytes later on. I'm sure she would be well-coached prior to the 'meeting'.

You know, because 12 year old girls are all about the abortion issue without activist douchebag parents dragging them to be used in protests.

I read an article in the High Point Enterprise today.

http://www.hpe.com/news/x807783653/DSS-leaders-await-fate-of-drug-testing-bill

This is a great article about how many are scared that DSS will begin drug testing receiptients.

And...

http://www.hpe.com/news/randolphcounty/x807784490/Costing-more-to-learn

God forbid they raise community college fairs by just a tiny.

Shackleford maintains that community colleges overall will lose 1.6 percent in the state budget, a contention countered by a Republican leader in the General Assembly.

A business that cannot sustain losing 1.6% in funding is a business that does not need to continue.

asheville and chapel hill are the two best towns to live in the state imo.

Been to Chapel Hill. Burn it down. Roy Williams is a punk. Dean Smith a prick. Screw UNC.

asheville and chapel hill are the two best towns to live in the state imo.

I don't care for Chapel Hill particularly, but I really like Asheville. Great place to hang and check out some good music, great scenery. Except for the dirty hippies of course!

Most voters couldn't tell you what Libertarian is and what theie stances are on the issues... lol... but, I have been running into more people who like their platform though

What do they stand for? Do tell! How would the country be different if the Libertarians ran things?

What do they stand for? Do tell! How would the country be different if the Libertarians ran things?

That's the thing about Libertarians that make alot of people uncomfortable. Unlike other idealogies, if Libertarians ever took over they plan on leaving you alone

Unlike other idealogies, if Libertarians ever took over they plan on leaving you alone

only after they take away all our food stamps, welfare, section 8 housing, wic, etc while forcing people to be responsible for their own lives.

how insensitive and heartless these monsters are.

Most voters couldn't tell you what Libertarian is and what theie stances are on the issues... lol... but, I have been running into more people who like their platform though

Sure they do. They know that they are all pot smoking, education hating, wackos, akin to the Tea Partiers. At least, that's what the GOP and DNC want you to believe...