Bills Uniform Redesign

DRutka

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those are MUCH better than the Bills current uni's. You should try a dark pant and jersey combo since that seems to be the style these days. Also, do you have to use plain RED and plain BLUE? Are there any variations of those colors that would be more striking?

PTR

Per my previous post, here is a link to some pretty kickass Bills redesigns:

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?sh...l=buffalo+bills

203928[/snapback]

I think js' submission on this thread beats them all. Very cool and I'd actually buy that jersey.

I really like the white on white with the red side panels. Also, having the Bills' logo on the jersey is a winner.

very nice road and home design. i especially like the road much better than our current Amsterdam Admirals look

can't say i like the red jersey on the alternate much tho. i'm just not a fan of red jerseys, like the cardinals or pro bowl jerseys. just doesn't look right on tv. maybe blue jersey with red pants

need to bring back the circa 1985 blue facemasks too :huh:

I decided to rework the Bills uniforms.

The overall look I'm going for here is modern but classy with a touch of tradition. I wanted the red, white, & blue equal in importance. I eliminated the two blues currently used by the Bills along with the "buffalo nickel". I lightened the blue so it's between the old Bills blue and the navy they use now. I also darkened the red so it is not so bright.

Click Here => Buffalo Bills Redesign

203766[/snapback]

I like these uniforms, only thing I can't stand, is the stripes up the side of the shirts. I think th Broncos were the first to wear this style, and I think it is butt ugly. Take those off, and I will buy one!

I like your design much better than what we've got now. I guess I'm getting old but my favorite uniforms are the ones we wore back when Joe Cribbs was our RB, Joe Ferguson at QB and my favorite all time player, Jeff Nixon was at Safety. Still can't believe we lost to the Chargers in the playoffs that year !! Boy I'm getting old ! (White Helmets please !!)

Bottom Line : I don't like the Titans , the Broncos or our uniforms at all. Give me back my Royal Blue Jersey !

I decided to rework the Bills uniforms.

The overall look I'm going for here is modern but classy with a touch of tradition. I wanted the red, white, & blue equal in importance. I eliminated the two blues currently used by the Bills along with the "buffalo nickel". I lightened the blue so it's between the old Bills blue and the navy they use now. I also darkened the red so it is not so bright.

Click Here => Buffalo Bills Redesign

203766[/snapback]

VERY, VERY good. A touch too Atlanta Falcons to me maybe the band at the shoulders can have some different curves or something, BUt I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT AHHLOHHT!

VERY, VERY good. A touch too Atlanta Falcons to me maybe the band at the shoulders can have some different curves or something, BUt I LIKE IT, I LIKE IT AHHLOHHT!

206106[/snapback]

What if the band went from the arm pit to the collar bone. In other words, went IN instead of OUT?

How would that look?

Ya know, I like the Bills adding in something like an ICE blue something that evokes COLD, WIND, and SNOW.

Thanks for a refreshingly different post - and welcome to the Wall!

Your uniform concepts are great! We desperately need to get back to a three-color uni after living with our hideous six-color rendition now. (Yes, it IS six: two shades of blue; white; two shades of red; and a curious touch of silver.) Every time I look at our dreadful road uniforms, I just cringe...

While I am not really a fan of having the logo on the sleeves (from a design standpoint, it's redundant) - I do understand some peoples' viewpoint that it's good for the jersey, sans helmet, to be recognizable as "Buffalo Bills".

All in all, your concepts incorporate a nice blend of modern and retro. I do think you should send them directly to Mr. Wilson, along with a persuasive letter showing how they better represent the grit and blue-collar tradition of the Buffalo Bills than the current uniforms.

If your uniforms were ever adopted, I would buy a jersey! Good luck!