Hillary-always a scandal in Clinton land

So we learned that Anthony weiner's wife is Hillary's right hand lady. In fact, she is being investigated when she worked for Hillary at state department. Why is it that the Clintons are always near or in a scandal? I can't believe she is the front runner for president. People only want to vote for her to make history (electing the first female). I'm still having a hard time with her "what difference does it make" comment in regards to how Benghazi happened. What is her appeal?

Her appeal? She's liberal which gets her a big piece of the voting pie. The media has almost always reported her in only a favorable light and protected her when she deserved criticism. She's intelligent and composed. She's built a political resume since Bill was president. Women are more likely to vote democrat and of course love the idea of a woman Pres. She will be a very tough political opponent with the Clinton political machine behind her.

Liberal vote + women vote + some of the independent vote + many low information voters = a really good chance of winning.

Her appeal? She's liberal which gets her a big piece of the voting pie. The media has almost always reported her in only a favorable light and protected her when she deserved criticism. She's intelligent and composed. She's built a political resume since Bill was president. Women are more likely to vote democrat and of course love the idea of a woman Pres. She will be a very tough political opponent with the Clinton political machine behind her.

Liberal vote + women vote + some of the independent vote + many low information voters = a really good chance of winning.

post-9928-0-33873500-1375180994_thumb.jpg

isn't the investigation into Huma over as it was merely the rantings of Bachman calling her a terrorist?

Nope. The Clintons have pretty much funded the lives of the Weiners, which is why you're suddenly hearing how upset the Clintons are with Huma suggesting she's no different than Hillary when it comes to unconditionally staying married to a ego-maniacal sex pig. Because it pays well.

Former Rep. Anthony Weiner's wife Huma Abedin -- already under the microscope because of her husband's lewd behavior -- is facing tough questions from a senator concerned about the nature of her employment at the State Department.

Abedin, a longtime aide to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, worked for a little under a year as a "special government employee" for the State Department. During that period in 2012, she was also working as a consultant for a private firm called Teneo, giving private investors information about the government.

Sen. Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, last month sent the State Department a letterinquiring about Abedin's two jobs.

It has been reported that Ms. Abedin earned approximately $135,000 from the State Department while receiving $355,000 in consulting income for representing outside clients, as she remained a Federal employee and a trusted advisor to Secretary Clinton," Grassley wrote. "This raises important questions about whether her dual role was adequately disclosed to government officials who may have provided her information without realizing that she was being paid by private investors to gather information."

So we learned that Anthony weiner's wife is Hillary's right hand lady. In fact, she is being investigated when she worked for Hillary at state department. Why is it that the Clintons are always near or in a scandal? I can't believe she is the front runner for president. People only want to vote for her to make history (electing the first female). I'm still having a hard time with her "what difference does it make" comment in regards to how Benghazi happened. What is her appeal?

She will raise a PHUCK LOAD OF MONEY.... she will have Bill and Barack out fundraising... the Hillary Campaign will raise enought money in 2016 to literally halve the National Debt... now, seriosuly though, she will outraise any other contender in primaries or the General... that is the appeal for Democrats electorally.

That being said, she is Smart, Crafty and Women will love her....

Edited by B-Large

She will raise a PHUCK LOAD OF MONEY.... she will have Bill and Barack out fundraising... the Hillary Campaign will raise enought money in 2016 to literally halve the National Debt... now, seriosuly though, she will outraise any other contender in primaries or the General... that is the appeal for Democrats electorally.

By the time Obama is done, there won't be any money to raise. And Hillary Clinton is about as unlovable a person as has ever existed on this planet. I'd actually love to watch them try to spin all the horrible **** she's done into gold.

Unfortunately, she is also the beginning and the end of the liberal bench. There is no depth at all. By the time someone auto-tunes "What difference, at this point, does it make" while showing pictures of the four dead Americans from Benghazi, her best hope will be continued Republican incompetence.

By the time Obama is done, there won't be any money to raise. And Hillary Clinton is about as unlovable a person as has ever existed on this planet. I'd actually love to watch them try to spin all the horrible **** she's done into gold.

The deep Democratic pockets will come out and raise big bucks on the potential horizon of 16 years in the highest office, and Democrats have the lock on the ground game until the GOP gets their **** together. They will raise big money, I have no question about that.

Loveable and warm? no. But she is a women, and women will love the chance to have one of their own in the office essentially breaking that ceiling in 2008.

Unfortunately, she is also the beginning and the end of the liberal bench. There is no depth at all. By the time someone auto-tunes "What difference, at this point, does it make" while showing pictures of the four dead Americans from Benghazi, her best hope will be continued Republican incompetence.

I am very interested to see that field in a few years. While I don't care for all his policies, Ted Cruz is an impressive conservative that is a no BS guy, the question is, is he electable Nationally? I'd like to see Chris Christie run, I've always liked him as well, another no BS kind of candidate. Ryan? meh, I think think the other two above a more energizing choices. I guess Bush, Rubio and few other round out the field.

I am very interested to see that field in a few years. While I don't care for all his policies, Ted Cruz is an impressive conservative that is a no BS guy, the question is, is he electable Nationally? I'd like to see Chris Christie run, I've always liked him as well, another no BS kind of candidate. Ryan? meh, I think think the other two above a more energizing choices. I guess Bush, Rubio and few other round out the field.

IMO Cruz is not electable by 2016. Maybe one day but not next election cycle...to me...Christie or Bush is the best shot for the GOP if Hillary runs...

Old Monica Lewinsky love tape to Bubba surfaces.

A sex tape that Monica Lewinsky recorded for Bill Clinton at the height of their scandalous affair has leaked, during which the former White House intern is heard planning a secret sexual rendezvous with the president and declaring she is “too cute and adorable” to be ignored.

On the audio tape obtained by The National Enquirer, Lewinsky at one point tries to seduce the commander in chief: “I could take my clothes off and start… well… I know you wouldn’t enjoy that? I hope to see you later and I hope you will follow my script and do what I want.”

Lewinsky, who turned 40 last week, made the three-minute, 47 second recording in November 1997 and addressed it to “handsome.”

Details of the sexually explicit tape are in the new issue of the Enquirer, which hits newsstands Thursday.

Well, this won't make HIllary happy. But at least she can finally use her shrill question correctly this time: "What difference, at this point, does it make?"

If the Republicans have any shot at winning in 2016, what they need is for a sex tape between Cruz and Hillary to surface. The Dems would have no shot, cause the Republicans would get a huge boost from the sympathy vote.