Hillary-always a scandal in Clinton land

If the Republicans have any shot at winning in 2016, what they need is for a sex tape between Cruz and Hillary to surface. The Dems would have no shot, cause the Republicans would get a huge boost from the sympathy vote.

Bill would tweet his penis the moment the story broke.

Hillary For President!

The liberal press, apparently unchastened by their guy Barack’s disastrous term in office, is gearing up for Hillary Clinton’s 2016 run. Is America really yearning for an old lady president? I guess we will find out. I didn’t believe it for a long time, but it now seems clear that Hillary is determined to reign in the White House until close to her 80th birthday. The Democrats don’t mind; they are a geriatric party and don’t have a plausible candidate who is any younger.

But I digress. We already knew that a movie titled Rodham is in the works. It will focus on Hillary’s role as a 26-year-old staffer on the House Judiciary Committee during Watergate. Since Hillary played no perceptible role in the Watergate affair or its aftermath, the movie could make for a boring couple of hours. On the other hand, actresses like Scarlett Johansson, Reese Witherspoon and Amanda Seyfried are reportedly in the running for the role of Ms. Rodham–because, I guess, they look so much like Hillary.

But that isn’t all; far from it. We also have the CNN movie that is described as a feature-length documentary on Mrs. Clinton’s life. CNN’s press release suggests how objective it is likely to be:(at link)

{snip}

Is that it for Hillary promotion? Nope: NBC has announced a four-hour miniseries on Ms. Hillary:

NBC announced here on Saturday that it was preparing a four-hour mini-series based on the life of Mrs. Clinton and hoped to broadcast it before any possible formal declaration that she was running.
That would avoid the possibility of other candidates demanding equal time
, said Robert Greenblatt, NBC’s top entertainment executive.

Well, that makes sense. They certainly wouldn’t want to have to produce a miniseries about a Republican!

This is the kind of publicity that money literally can’t buy. If a man of real accomplishment and virtue like Mitt Romney had had this kind of media support, he might have carried 47 states. But one wonders: how will these multiple filmmakers fill up the hours? NBC reportedly will focus on Hillary’s years as Secretary of State. But what accomplishments, exactly, will it cover? The infamous “overcharged” button? The State Department’s several sex scandals? Syria? Libya? (Does anyone remember what role Hillary played, if any, with respect to the overthrow of Gaddafi?)

Or maybe Benghazi. Aye, there’s the rub.

The funny thing about Hillary Clinton is how vastly her reputation exceeds her accomplishments. In reality, the only reason anyone has heard of her is that she married Bill Clinton. Otherwise, she would have toiled away as an obscure, reasonably competent if obnoxious lawyer. She was a relatively unpopular First Lady who is best remembered for being embarrassed by her husband’s serial infidelities. She served a brief term as a Senator from New York, a role in which she achieved nothing. Then she lost the Democratic nomination to Barack Obama, and punched her ticket during a singularly unsuccessful stint as Secretary of State. Never has she had an original thought, formulated a successful strategy, or stepped out of the shadow of her singular husband.

But none of that matters: Hillary already has the establishment’s enthusiastic backing as she prepares for her next presidential run.

http://www.powerline...r-president.php

You know what's going to be really fun about NBC's and CNN's movies? The heavy-handed portrayal of Hillary's martyrdom at the hands of Newt Gingrich and the Republican congress for her failed health care reform efforts in 1993.

And I bet they won't even give Whitewater a passing mention.

You know what's going to be really fun about NBC's and CNN's movies? The heavy-handed portrayal of Hillary's martyrdom at the hands of Newt Gingrich and the Republican congress for her failed health care reform efforts in 1993.

And I bet they won't even give Whitewater a passing mention.

Vince Foster who?

If Hillary were an R you guys would love her

The only reason anyone on the right likes Hillary is because at the present time, Barack Obama makes her look like a Glen Beck intern with a masters degree in ethics and common sense. Believe me...remove Obama from the incompetency scale and everyone will remember she's just another unethical shrill hag from the left.

Sorry,

You have tried this false assumption many times in the past.

You continue to think that you understand conservatives, but you still cling to your caricatures, rather than reality.

It depends on what kind of an R she would be you dumbass. I have nothing against her as a person, I don't know her well enough. I hate her policies and politics. If she was a very conservative R I'd like her but if she was a Chris Christie R I'd hate her.