wow the defense is pathetic. 2 wins tops.

Cant cover anyone. We are doomed. Gilmore a stud?.... Laughable. We need Byrd back asap.

Wow the mini camp ,was the opposite. Its early. No worries Mario and Kyle didn`t even take the field Im told

Happy first practice, you guys!!!!

No worries,no Kyle or Mario tonight,It was the other way around at mini camp

WOW!! I cant believe that after 1 practice. this is your over all evaluation of how are season is going to go? GRRRRRRRRRRRR. Hey genius.................Matt Flynn spun the rock like an all pro today. SUPER BOWL!! how about we let the team play a few preseason games and let them shake off the rust before we make predictions on the year. Just sayin!

Yeah you see what I was doing was making fun of those who evaluate practices in shorts like they are playoff games.... some of you need your sarcasm detectors tuned up.

In order to make people believe you are being sarcastic in print, you need to be better at writing in that manner.

Hey, maybe I'm being sarcastic, too.

I was there and the defense easily outplayed the offense today. Kolb threw three picks, one was returned for a TD. Several sacks as Kolb and EJ faced pressure all day long. A few blitzes off the strong side of the line caught Pears unprepared and Jerry Hughes' speed rush helped make them happen.

In order to make people believe you are being sarcastic in print, you need to be better at writing in that manner.

Hey, maybe I'm being sarcastic, too.

I guess I thought the giant space between my initial thought and the reference to the first practice was enough ooooozing of sarcasm. I guess not for the stodgy folks are TBD.