Peyton Mannings AFC preview

From Pro Football Mock

http://profootballmock.com/peyton-manning-training-camp-bitches-whoooo/

First of all, there’s New England. Now, they’re been pretty good over the past few years. At times, even dominant. But this offseason, as I’m sure you all know, a horrible, unspeakable tragedy occurred that has shaken the Patriots to their very core.

That’s right: they signed Tim Tebow.

So you can stick a fork in New England because they are !@#$ing DONZO. With that holy rolling, ground-ball throwing choirboy spreading his stink through their locker room, there’s no WAY the Pats make it outta the first round of the playoffs. Especially since their best receiver of the best six seasons is now ROCKING BRONCO COLORS. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. SUCK IT, BRADY.

All joking aside. I saw Tebow interviewed yesterday. He was asked of he would play any TE. He responded that he would do what ever was asked of him. That makes me nervous. Belichick could find a way to use him.

All joking aside. I saw Tebow interviewed yesterday. He was asked of he would play any TE. He responded that he would do what ever was asked of him. That makes me nervous. Belichick could find a way to use him.

It would make me nervous if he was anything but a ****ty QB. Fact is, he's just a ****ty QB and has never played another position ... Which, in essence, just makes him a ****ty football player.

It would make me nervous if he was anything but a ****ty QB. Fact is, he's just a ****ty QB and has never played another position ... Which, in essence, just makes him a ****ty football player.

So let me get this straight. Tebow, who was arguably one of the greatest college players of all time, granted at the QB position, is deemed incapable of playing another position. You may want to check one of the other threads, because there are a whole lot of people extolling the virtues of Brad Smith, who was a mediocre college QB converted to WR.