Brad Smith Renegotiates Contract

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His contract was restructured. We do not know what the restructuring is, it could be a pay cut, converting some of salary to signing bonus, change to have more incentives. By itself it does not mean much other than his agent is willing to talk to Bills' front office unlike Byrd's.

Oh Puh-lease.

I fear your harsh judgement about as much as I fear kittens. If you like doing research, please research anything I've ever done to make you think I give two s__s about your opinions. -I'd wanna see that.

In the meantime, you'll have to forgive me for not taking up a defensive posture every time you try to initiate a silly, unwarranted, cat fight. -Here's hoping you get a life sometime this century :lol:

Buh-bye!

So you're afraid of kittens, no problem we have all had GFs that scare us.

We can all agree that stats alone don't tell the whole story, but nonetheless here are some rookie year stats that the rat-on-crack fans might find interesting. Then again, they probably won't.

Bobby Moore 29 receptions 500 yards 3 TD for St Louis, but his 3rd year in The League and for The bills 36 receptions 433 yards 4 TDs

Peerless Price 31 receptions 393 yards 3 TD

Eric Moulds 20 receptions 279 yards 2 TD

T. J. Graham 31 receptions 322 yards 1 TD

Oh, some might know Bobby Moore as Ahmad Rashad.

Then again, they might not.

I thought he played James Bond back in the day.

So you're afraid of kittens, no problem we have all had GFs that scare us.

:lol: You girls must be having a sleep-over or something. Anyway, here are the facts: TC is here, and I'm incredibly stoked. You ladies have fun trying on your big sister's clothes.

Hasta,

-#34fan

His contract was restructured. We do not know what the restructuring is, it could be a pay cut, converting some of salary to signing bonus, change to have more incentives. By itself it does not mean much other than his agent is willing to talk to Bills' front office unlike Byrd's.

As we shouldn't be trying to push dollars into next year out of this year the only explanation is to reduce pay... Even if he has a chance to re-earn that money.

Oh Puh-lease.

I fear your harsh judgement about as much as I fear kittens. If you like doing research, please research anything I've ever done to make you think I give two s__s about your opinions. -I'd wanna see that.

In the meantime, you'll have to forgive me for not taking up a defensive posture every time you try to initiate a silly, unwarranted, cat fight. -Here's hoping you get a life sometime this century :lol:

Buh-bye!

Here's hoping you learn to support your opinions with any sort of reasoned thought or logic. Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

Here's hoping you learn to support your opinions with any sort of reasoned thought or logic. Cheers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk 2

No Fitz, No Gailey, No Wanny, Fierce competition, -Very little dead weight. Absolutlely brimming with optimism this TC.... Better things to do here than pick fights. If you stop menstruating long enough to see that, We'll be a better board.

Sent from my five year old desktop using my f__ing fingers.

Back to subject at hand not #34fan's monthly menstrual cycle:

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/source-bills-wr-smith-restructures-220926106--nfl.html

'The person said Monday the new deal provides the Bills additional salary-cap space and also better reflects Smith's production over his first two seasons in Buffalo.

Looks like it is both reduction in salary and salary cap space.

Lots of people on THIS BOARD thought he'd be gone. He is a good football player and now that we have a coaching staff his value will become evident fairly quickly. Keep in mind..... many of these dweebs are fantasy football losers. There is a difference between knowledgeable fans and fantasy dweebs. Fantasy dweebs are gamblers. Nothing more. Know little about the game. Route against their own team to make 2 dollars. Zero's every one of em in my opinion.

The Buffalo Bills are a better football team with Brad Smith on the roster. Period.

Your opinion of fantasy players is so far off it is laughable. I am in leagues up to $250 per team and not once have I seen a man root against his favorite NFL team in place of his fantasy team unless it was fantasy playoffs and his NFL team was out of the playoff race. Excellent generalization but from your post you seem a bit dim.

Back to subject at hand not #34fan's monthly menstrual cycle:

http://sports.yahoo....26106--nfl.html

Looks like it is both reduction in salary and salary cap space.

'The person said Monday the new deal provides the Bills additional salary-cap space and also better reflects Smith's production over his first two seasons in Buffalo."

Maybe they are paying him per pass completed (to a teammate).