Happy Sysadmin Day to SDS and everyone else

Fezmid

Even though, according to Scott, I'm a know-nothing when it comes to technology and I don't realize that Apple is the best company in the universe, I'd still like to say thanks for hosting/managing this site - and since today is Sysadmin day, it seems to be the perfect time to do so.

http://www.neowin.net/news/to-our-readers-happy-sysadmin-day

To everyone else out there who is a sysadmin by trade, I feel your pain - and want to say "thanks" for all you do on behalf of the users who only yell when there's a problem.

:beer:

I'm always amazed by the variety of cards in the sysadmin day section of the Hallmark store. Nearly as many options as there are for "guy who cleans the urinals in the airport" day.

I'm always amazed by the variety of cards in the sysadmin day section of the Hallmark store. Nearly as many options as there are for "guy who cleans the urinals in the airport" day.

Be careful. Urinal cleaning guy can't read your private emails, Facebook posts, etc, etc... :devil:

Don't forget "Guy who pours my coffee at the deli" day and "Guy who fixed my brakes" day.