Bills NFL Yearbook 2012 on ESPN2

Wednesday July 17 @ 2:30 am EST. Not exactly prime time.

Thanks for the tip...you beat me to it!

btw at 4am eastern, Monday July 8th (another "prime-time" showing) they are showing the "MIssing Rings: 1990 Buffalo Bills" on NFL Network.

Thanks BNIH! Please Bump post that morning.

Yeah, I can see it now, sideline shots of every receiver bitchin' 'Dammit! I can beat my guy deep!'....

WE'RE COUNTING ON YOU! :ph34r:

Thanks for the tip...you beat me to it!

btw at 4am eastern, Monday July 8th (another "prime-time" showing) they are showing the "MIssing Rings: 1990 Buffalo Bills" on NFL Network.

Oh, the agony. The only cure for the retrospective blues will be making another run at a title, and right now, The Bills are undefeated in 2013. Go Bills!

Thanks for the note. I heard it will go from 2:30am to 2:34am.

I love these. After evry one I ever watched I've thought "How did this team NOT win the SUper Bowl last year?" NFL Films does top-notch work

Every year I think "What a crock! How can they tell the story of the season just pretneding the departing players weren't even on the team?"

I'd love to have a real NFL Films collection of each of the Bills game from each year, not just a promotional piece heading into the next year.

OK, it now shows up when I search my DVR for upcoming recordings, but when I look it up on the guide it isn't showing on NFL Network at that time. I guess time will tell if it will record or not.

Edited by BillnutinHouston

OK, it now shows up when I search my DVR for upcoming recordings, but when I look it up on the guide it isn't showing on NFL Network at that time. I guess time will tell if it will record or not.

That's cuz it is on ESPN2

I enjoyed it. We really do have some likable guys on this team. It's nice to look back at some of the positive things guys did who otherwise get lambasted week to week.

I really hope this coaching staff can maximize that locker room's potential.

Every year I think "What a crock! How can they tell the story of the season just pretneding the departing players weren't even on the team?"

I'd love to have a real NFL Films collection of each of the Bills game from each year, not just a promotional piece heading into the next year.

Then you're gonna hate this one..

I thought it was well done, but yes, it's about the future, not really a week by week capsule as is wasn't a playoff run and so much has changed because of that.