Chargers get rid of wingtip collars

Nice. Wish the Bills would follow suit. Or Nike would just get over its stupid plastic collar that does nothing and make a regular collar.

---^ this

But to take it another level. I wish Nike would just fall off the face if the earth. They haven't produced anything good in a long time. They've completely ruined football jerseys forever. They are too big and powerful, the NFL will never go back to another manufacturer.

---^ this

But to take it another level. I wish Nike would just fall off the face if the earth. They haven't produced anything good in a long time. They've completely ruined football jerseys forever. They are too big and powerful, the NFL will never go back to another manufacturer.

And their marketing teams have no say in product development. In other words, the company will do what the company will do, popularity and feasibility be damned.

I think Nike has done great things to uniforms, minus the collar. But the collar really is a team choice. Lots of teams have a solid color collar.

i can no longer respect your opinion. Nike jerseys are absolutely atrocious. Edited by mrags

i can no longer respect your opinion. Nike jerseys are absolutely atrocious.

You're obviously into traditional looks and that's ok. I'll still consider respecting your opinion.

What Nike has done in college and now the NFL is wildly popular among the young crowd as well as most people with an open mind

Really hope this means the other horse collar teams are following suit. I'm still banking on the images from the Nike store website as foretelling the Bills doing away with these.

You're obviously into traditional looks and that's ok. I'll still consider respecting your opinion.

What Nike has done in college and now the NFL is wildly popular among the young crowd as well as most people with an open mind

Fluffhead, I'm usually with ya- especially considering I'll be seeing my 50th phish show this summer- but if you're going to tell me that you're cool with the Oregon uniform charade vs. the nice traditional uniforms they used to wear when Tony Graziani took them to the Rose Bowl, or when you watch a game between two traditional teams and one of them is wearing black (when their colors have nothing to with black) and the logo on one side of the helmet is three times the size of the logo on the other side and it's all glittery- if you're cool with that, then we'll have to agree to disagree. The Jaguars are the first team to go in that direction with their new multi-colored helmet that changes color depending on the sun or some s***. Call me crazy but I like the Green Bay Packers uniforms. Or the Chiefs. Or the Steelers. Or the Colts. I'm on that side of the fence and I wish the Bills would try and stay on that side of the fence as well.

as far as the popularity, I think it has nothing to do with the jersey itself and more about the designs. I happen to like the designs. Oregon has some of the sweetest looking jerseys. I really like them actually.

It's the material that blows. Absolutely horrible.

as far as the popularity, I think it has nothing to do with the jersey itself and more about the designs. I happen to like the designs. Oregon has some of the sweetest looking jerseys. I really like them actually.

It's the material that blows. Absolutely horrible.

Ok, I admit I have not felt the new material. I like most of the new designs though. The one that I do think is horrible is the Jags new unis

i'd be down for the Bills doing something extreme with Nike like the Seahawks did last year. it doesn't have to be permanent but just switch it up every now and then. it would help our fan base in areas outside of WNY if we had the "cool" jerseys for once

Ok, I admit I have not felt the new material. I like most of the new designs though. The one that I do think is horrible is the Jags new unis

i hate it. I'm a fan of the mesh jersey. Part of the reason I can't stand hockey jerseys either. They feel horrible IMO.

From p225 of this crazy uniform thread:

June 7, 2013 - 08:38, said:

Via the Uni Watch ticker:

"Charles Pritt had an email back-and-forth with a Nike customer rep, the upshot of which is that the Bills jerseys sold at retail will still have the neck roll but the on-field version will not."

I really have no words for this sort of idiocy by NIke. I really don't.

Posted June 7, 2013 - 10:05

i doubt its idiocy. im sure they just didnt have time to change the orders on the retail jerseys. those things are put in about 1 year in advance. guarantee they'll be corrected next season.

Posted June 7, 2013 - 12:23

I'm sure Nike just wants to get rid of all of the old Bills jerseys with the neckroll first, before the start selling jerseys with the full collar. I'm sure Nike would be selling jerseys with the full white collar right now if the Bills had offered to pay Nike for the remaining stock of the old jerseys. I don't blame Nike for still selling the old jerseys. Why should they take a financial hit just because the Bills changed they're mind? If you remember, the NFL and Reebok made Chad Johnson wait a year before he was able to change his last name on his jersey to Ochocinco. They did that because Reebok didn't want to take a financial hit with all of the jerseys they already had with Johnson on them.

:D