I can't in good conscience bring my family to a game

Been quite a while since I read that...but didn't that involve a top-shelf running back on the Vikings named Peterson?

No, but ironically it had a middling quarterback named Ponder.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MLB has spy satellites that can read your thoughts. I hear tinfoil hats can interrupt the signal tho

They are just collecting info on hat sizing IIRC

You have a better chance of being struck by lightning than being killed in a terrorist attack. For all the drama now about this threat, there simply aren't that many terrorists out there running around regardless of what the government wants you to believe and the one's that might be here are only here because the government has decided to let them in the country for some reason. After all, not one of these guys that every blew up anything here, or plotted to blow up anything was in the country illegally. They all received legitimate visas and permission to enter the country. Something to think about the next time we're told we need to surrender some freedoms for safely. Maybe not letting these nutjobs into the US might be a good place to start rather tham snooping on everybody. If 'you' (the NSA) are monitoring my post here please take this suggestion under consideration as a good first step.

While its hard to get an accurate force assessment because of the nature of their activities I suspect we're talking about a few thousand hardcore members here worldwide. And I don't know about you but to me these guys would stick out like a 'sore thumb' at the stadium. I can't invision a group of al Queda guys tailgating in the stadium lot before the game not attracting some attention..

But what if the lighting was created by the terrorists as part of their terror attack?

I know. Those beards, turbans, robes, sandals, AK-47's and bombs strapped to their chests would be a dead giveaway. :rolleyes:

Durka......Durka!!

They stick out even worse because they are the only ones in the parking lot having a tailgate without alcohol....

So just look around the parking lot for the most depressing tailgate party before going in and then you should have an idea if theres a chance of a terrorist attack at the game......

Or one of them (the Team American plant) gives the signal.

Edited by Chef Jim

Holy crap, can we just let this thread die? This is worse then any other thread - some silly nonsense about a guy scared to bring a family to the game? Who cares, more seats for fans.

Yes, just let this thread die!

Agreed. Let's not post here anymore and just let this thread die.

Discussion?

Sounds like we should make this a much larger discussion?

How would they do it?

Small plane is what I am thinking.

The FBI just arrested a guy I know at GE because he was building a radiation machine

But what if the lighting was created by the terrorists as part of their terror attack?

No, the government creates the lightning with HAARP and chemtrails. They just WANT you to think it's terrorism, so the Zionist NWO can force-feed us more GMO's.