All right you wordsmiths.

"or just sunning on a chair." -- Umm, I thought this was in Alaska? ;)

"850 SD/850 rent Available 7/1/2012" -- First, I assume that should be 2013? But what's "850 SD?"

"woods up the dead end road.." -- Maybe it's just me, but I read that to mean that there's dead people in the woods at first. :lol:

There's some typographical errors too - not sure if those matter on Craigslist.

"or just sunning on a chair." -- Umm, I thought this was in Alaska? ;)

"850 SD/850 rent Available 7/1/2012" -- First, I assume that should be 2013? But what's "850 SD?"

"woods up the dead end road.." -- Maybe it's just me, but I read that to mean that there's dead people in the woods at first. :lol:

There's some typographical errors too - not sure if those matter on Craigslist.

$850 Security Deposit or possibly $850 in sand dollars

Might I suggest the following edit ...

Very pet friendly environment with it's own yard , no traffic, the school playground just across the street (sorry, this disqualifies you, Beerball) and woods up the dead end road..

Might I suggest the following edit ...

Very pet friendly environment with it's own yard , no traffic, the school playground just across the street (sorry, this disqualifies you, Beerball) and woods up the dead end road..

its...rather than "it is" Edited by BringBackFergy

That's right you're (your) own washer/dryer in unit! No more trips to the Laundromat or coin slots. .

Large kitchen/dining area. Large bathroom with new cabinets and lots of storage space.

Located in a 4 unit building on a very quiet dead end road just across the street from Muldoon elementary playground. (Starting to get creepy)

Very pet friendly environment with it's own yard , no traffic, the school playground just across the street and woods up the dead end road..(Hide the bodies here)

Plenty of room for fido to roam in[or you].(or your dead bodies)

Yes a yard see grass when you step out the door, not asphalt. Lots of room in back for barbecues, parking atv's or just sunning on a chair. (Sunning on a chair watching an ATV parking lot?)

Owner [me] lives on site. Quick repairs done. (Can you get blood out of carpets)

850 SD/850 rent Available 7/1/2012, showing now.

30 day lease. Call Jim @ 677-8653 any time. No messages please, just call me back. 8620 Kluane.