Can someone tell me something interesting?

OnTheRocks

I like to read American History...and I was reading about the likes of George Washington and Ben Franklin and their band of merry men.

Did you know that George Washington was known to be a very good dancer?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to read American History...and I was reading about the likes of George Washington and Ben Franklin and their band of merry men.

Did you know that George Washington was known to be a very good dancer?

201552[/snapback]

I think his natural position should have been tight end. He was mis-used as a general/president. Whitey can never get it right.

From that site:

"According to statistics, Australian women are most likely to have sex on the first date."

hmmmmmmmmmmm.....

201577[/snapback]

Ohh that is just asking for trouble from a Texas resident we all know....

Mad Cow disease and Jacob-Creutzfelds disease are caused by a prion, a piece of protein, not even DNA or RNA, so small that scientists don't even classify it as living, yet it reproduces in the body. prions are not destroyed by heat short of incinerating them.

I did not know that about George Washington, yet being an aristocrat, it doesn't really surprise me that he was.

The Toronto Blue Jays purchased the Skydome for 21.2 million dollars last year. The building price was $375 million dollars.

201587[/snapback]

Of course, it was built for $375M Canadian, which is about the $21.2M American they paid... :w00t:

In 1976 a Los Angeles secretary named Jannene Swift officially married a 50-lb rock. The ceremony was witnessed by more than 20 people.

201592[/snapback]

Were the offspring pebbles or stones?

Is that why we call Rockpile "Rock"

Is Babyrock really just a pebble?