Grover Norquist a secrete muslim?

LOL...............if only the administration was as "transparent" as this piss-poor deflection attempt

Lets see, TEA party members are testifying today on Capitol Hill, well..............................SQUIRREL !

ccccd4e43cab140cfe01ba3400193cd3.jpeg

LOL...............if only the administration was as "transparent" as this piss-poor deflection attempt

Lets see, TEA party members are testifying today on Capitol Hill, well..............................SQUIRREL !

ccccd4e43cab140cfe01ba3400193cd3.jpeg

That is hilarious. I was gonna make something like this myself, but, this one is better than my idea.

This needs to be spammed.

Oh, and this thread, predicated on youtube + thread title F up, is yet another example of ...lybob being ...lybob.

I want ...lybob to be forced to write out his explanations of the issues he believes he is raising, and the concepts/dependencies/premises that comprise them, every time he posts a youtube video as a "thread". That would be great entertainment.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

I heard he was fast moving up the ladder in the religion of peace's jihad branch.

I like the fact they promote based on merit, not favoritism... are you willing to blow up a bus full of innocent human beings or not?

I like the fact they promote based on merit, not favoritism... are you willing to blow up a bus full of innocent human beings or not?

Infidel scum are, by definition, not innocent. Your question makes no sense.