I Love Women Standing Up For The Country

Seem's like a lot of women have more balls than than the guys from the conservative side. Bachman, Palin and others not afraid. I like this lady. How long before she is destroyed in the press? I'd love to see this little clip go viral. She says a lot in just a little time.

http://dailycaller.c...an-woman-video/

Edited by Dante

Well, despite your "attention-grabbing" title, this is just the type of independent American (male or female) that the Left hates. This testimony is stirring and it simply CANNOT be permitted to be shown on tonight's "newscasts" or in the "mainstream" media, except for some type of dismissal.

“We peacefully assemble.

We petition our government.

We exercise the right to free speech................. And we don’t understand why the government tried to stop us,”

“I’m not here as a serf or a vassal,”

“I’m not begging my lords for mercy.

I’m a born-free American woman, wife, mother and citizen.”

"And I’m telling my government that you’ve forgotten your place

It’s not your responsibility to look out for my well-being and to monitor my speech.

It’s not your right to assert an agenda.

Your post, the post that you occupy exists to preserve American liberty. You’ve sworn to perform that duty. And you have faltered,”

Will she get the "Joe the Plumber" treatment from the left ?? and will liberal women stand behind her when she does ??

Just look at the response of the democrats on the committee. Jim McDermitt is really a low human being.

she'll definitely be treated as some sort of far-right, anti-government activist. if we have too many people who think like that, we'd wind up having public servants in washington instead of a ruling class.

Congressman McDermitt tries the "you deserved to get raped by the way you were dressed" defense.

Democrat Rep. Jim McDermott Blames Conservative Groups for Bringing IRS Abuse Upon Themselves

Democrat Rep. Jim McDermott (WA) offered up the “they had it coming” case in today’s hearing on IRS abuse of taxpayers based on their political beliefs.

The facts of the IRS abuse are, that the agency sneakily confessed that it happened and apologized for it, while lying that it was only the work of a couple of “rogue employees.” Even President Barack Obama allowed that the abuse was “outrageous,” as he fake-fired the acting IRS commissioner.

None of those facts matter to Rep. Jim McDermott.

Paul Ryan’s retort to Jim McDermott today

The dems had a chance to have any "progressive" group that had been discriminated against testify...........but they couldn't find any.

John Eastman, chairman of the National Organization for Marriage, addressed Representative Earl Blumenauer of Oregon first. Blumenauer had just finished arguing that the groups before the committee were political and should not be considered social-welfare organizations.

“It’s your kind of statements that have empowered IRS agents to make determinations about which organizations qualify for the public good and which don’t,”
Eastman said to a round of applause. “
The notion that defending traditional marriage doesn’t qualify as a defense of the public good is preposterous.”

Later, Eastman spoke to Representative Lloyd Doggett of Texas. “
How sad it is that efforts to educate about our Constitution have become a partisan, political issue that you think people ought not to get tax-exempt status for that
,” Eastman said.

she'll definitely be treated as some sort of far-right, anti-government activist. if we have too many people who think like that, we'd wind up having public servants in washington instead of a ruling class.

Yep. Won't be long before the party of tolerance will find a reason she shouldn't be tolerated. It's usually what happens right after they say she should be silenced and she doesn't obey.

Indulge a little poker experience here?

Watch McDermott's left hand. What's it doing there? We usually put our hands near our face as a way to comfort ourselves. See it shake? See how it reflexively causes facial ticks?

Watch his eyes. See how they can't focus? Reading is immaterial, as he is not actually reading. His eyes are merely darting around looking for something to focus on. Notice the difference: he does focus when he says "Now, what happened to you is unfair". That is when he is telling the truth. Notice how the rest is: opposite?

This is what bad, "I can't wait to dump my stack in your lap, and then go complain about bad beats :rolleyes: in the bar", bluffing looks like.

Edit: Also, notice how he sticks his hands out in front of him...defensively, ready to push you away, or, in this case, he waves his arms in a lame ass attempt to "wash this away"? This seals the deal. You push all your chips in/bet the max when you see this guy :lol: Now, he has to decide: "should I just lose the 25% of my stack I've pissed away trying to be coy, or should I say F it and lose the whole thing"

Edit, Edit: Also, he knows he F'ed up, and as soon as he realizes it, he tries to derail Ryan by speaking out of order, or get the chair to give him a chance to fix it. Sorry dude. Time to take your beating. Hope you weren't planning on using your phones this week.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

What scares me is that a group of voters continues to send Rep. McDermott back to Washington term after term. Term limits look really really good right now.

I get it... but since term limits will never be imposed BY THOSE in office, on themselves, I think the better alternative might be, and I know it'll be controversial, but a litmus test....

If you might benefit financially by your vote, it is void

This would also stop stoopid promises by those running for office, perhaps eliminating the McDermont's... Proggies seem to only win elections by promising things we can't afford to those that don't pay...

This would also stop stoopid promises by those running for office, perhaps eliminating the McDermont's... Proggies seem to only win elections by promising things we can't afford to those that don't pay...

You forgot Truth #1

liberal-truth-1-obama-president-taxes-democrats-election-fun-demotivational-poster-1233460347.jpg

Follow up example to post #15

How the Democrats Mislead Their Supporters

Last week, the Democratic Party sent out a fundraising email that accused House Republicans of voting to double the interest rates on student loans. The scare tactic apparently succeeded, as earlier today the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee sent out this email to its followers:

Subject: seriously, thanks!

John –

Last week, we asked you to help us do something big, something truly record breaking.

Well, thanks to your generous support, we had our BEST online showing for May ever!

Your contributions are already being put to use, protecting access to affordable higher education.
In fact, we just launched an ad campaign on college campuses across the country, calling out House Republicans for voting to more than double student loan rates.
Our campaign has been featured on PBS, CNN, and ABC News — but we’re just getting started.

Will you condemn House Republicans for attempting to make college more expensive?

Stand by President Obama’s veto threat against Republican student loan hikes: Click here to automatically add your name >>

Thanks for all that you do,

Democrats 2014

So, did House Republicans actually “vote to more than double student loan rates,” and “make college more expensive?” Of course not. The Democrats are just lying again. ABC News offers a balanced summary of what is going on with student loan interest rates:

What
: Only interest rates on subsidized Stafford Loans will be impacted by the July change. Subsidized Stafford Loans are need-based loans for undergraduate students only. …

When
: Interest rates on subsidized Stafford Loans issued after July 1, 2013 are set to double to 6.8 percent. Loans issued before this date will come with 3.4 percent interest, which is locked in for the life of the loan. …

Why: The 6.8 percent rate is actually the old interest rate for these loans. Congress passed a law back in 2007 that gradually lowered interest rates to 3.4 percent over five years, but allowed the rate to rise back to 6.8 percent in 2012. Everyone – President Obama, Republicans, Democrats – wanted to avoid that rebound, but couldn’t agree on how to do it. So they passed a stopgap measure that extended the 3.4 percet interest rate for a year. But that year is almost up and we’re at a familiar situation: everyone wants to prevent interest rates from rising uniformly to 6.8 percent, but they can’t agree on how to get there.

What House Republicans voted for is very similar to what President Obama has proposed:

{snip}

So how do the Democrats try to justify their claim that House Republicans “voted to more than double student loan rates?” They don’t try to justify it. It is an absurd lie, easily recognized as such by anyone who has the faintest acquaintance with the issue. But the Democrats’ fundraising appeals are not directed to the well-informed. They are aimed at low-information voters who turn out for the Democrats in droves because they have no idea what is really going on, and are easily fooled. No doubt the “ad campaign” of which the Democratic Party boasted today will fool thousands, maybe millions, more.

What is remarkable about this is not that party operatives are willing to lie for money, but that not a single prominent Democrat has objected to the practice.

Is there a single Democratic office-holder who is willing to criticize his party’s use of blatant lies to seek political advantage?

The answer, so far, is:

No.

Not one.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2013/06/how-the-democrats-mislead-their-supporters.php

Yep. Won't be long before the party of tolerance will find a reason she shouldn't be tolerated. It's usually what happens right after they say she should be silenced and she doesn't obey.

what, the 'champions' of free speech and freedom of expression trying to silence an american citizen? gee, that could never happen here, could it?

Follow up example to post #15

http://www.powerline...-supporters.php

Look up income based repayment for student loans. Here's some information regarding it. The loans will continue to accrue interest and grow, some to enormous amounts. At a specific time 10,15,20 years the loan will be forgiven. However it doesn't mention that that forgiven loan will hit your tax return as income and you could be responsible for paying as much as 50% of the forgiven loan in taxes. Funny, I didn't see that in this story from the WH's website.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2011/10/26/how-president-obama-helping-lower-monthly-student-loan-payments