Gallop Poll - morally acceptable?

Polygamy ok. Gay marriage ok. Unmarried people having babies ok.

Married people having sex...not ok.

Yeah. Makes perfect sense.

Only one is a breach of contract or breaking a vow - the other three are just things you don't like.

Only one is a breach of contract or breaking a vow - the other three are just things you don't like.

Hey, what's your expertise in the RE and Mortgage fields? Just wondering, for the last 3 years. You seem to have an opinion on everything.

Here that whooshing sound? That is the joke, flying over you.

Hey, what's your expertise in the RE and Mortgage fields? Just wondering, for the last 3 years. You seem to have an opinion on everything.

Well, given his clear understanding of some financial matters, I'd say: somewhere between 2 1/2, and 4 1/2 years of experience.

Edited by OCinBuffalo

Here Hear that whooshing sound? That is the joke, flying over you.

Well, given his clear understanding of some financial matters, I'd say: somewhere between 2 1/2, and 4 1/2 years of experience.

fixed

Oh and I finally got some video of you leading a meeting

Edited by ....lybob

fixed

Oh and I finally got some video of you leading a meeting

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEqQMLSXQlY

Yes, ....lybob! I wonder, how many years have you been waiting for me to mess something like that up, just so you could do the

fixed

thing? :lol: Well, now that you've slain that comedic dragon, what's next?

And, as far as the video goes?

I'll make it ..lybob simple: That guy is his own worst enemy. There are blatant examples of it throughout, and that's funny, because here he is doing the Hitler thing, when most of what he used for the subtitles? His own fault.

:lol: I am nothing like that guy, for 2 reasons: no Dr.Pepper, no excuse for putting in interns in spots like that

I liked the:

Unmarried man/woman having sex - OK

Teenagers having sex - Not OK

So it must be a conundrum for an 18 or 19 year old person, and possibly 17 where that is the legal age of consent.

I liked:

Unmarried woman having a baby: 67%.

Unmarried man and woman having sex: 63%

So how is that supposed to work, exactly?

Polygamy ok. Gay marriage ok. Unmarried people having babies ok.

Married people having sex...not ok.

Yeah. Makes perfect sense.

You cant make headlines out of married people having sex. Nor can you claim victim status. DUH!!!! Of COURSE its "not OK."

I liked:

Mind !@#$ing. It's a thing and can often times lead to women becoming pregnant with bad ideas; like the feeling they belong behind the wheel of any moving vehicle.

I liked:

The having a baby one was only asked to half of the sample, so the numbers aren't going to match up.

Anyway, I liked:

-Doctor assisted suicide 45%

-Suicide: 16%

The having a baby one was only asked to half of the sample, so the numbers aren't going to match up.

Anyway, I liked:

-Doctor assisted suicide 45%

-Suicide: 16%

I didn't catch that. So in other words, if you decide to off yourself it's not accepted, but if you decide for someone to terminate your life it's ok. Got it

I didn't catch that. So in other words, if you decide to off yourself it's not accepted, but if you decide for someone to terminate your life it's ok. Got it

I think the implication with doctor-assisted is that you are probably terminal.