Erik Flowers or Aaron Maybin

I think it's Maybin and it's not even close. Flowers actually had three or four sacks in his two years with the Bills. Maybin barely saw the field and was the No. 11 pick in the draft.

Maybin.

Horrible picks based solely on combine stats like Flowers, Mamula, etc were common 10+ years ago. Learning from those past debacles should've prevented any team from making that mistake with Maybin.

Maybin by far. Flowers was a late 1st rounder in a draft that didn't have a lot of Pro Bowl caliber DE's, and the Bills desperately needed a DE to offset the loss of Bruce Smith. It just didn't work out.

When we took Maybin, we passed on Orakpo and Clay Matthews.

Wow. Just wow..

Just curious on which one of these guys that everyone thinks was the bigger bust. I think its actually very hard to say

Maybin may have produced better stats if he was allowed to float around the NFL for 5 years like Flowers.

Flowers stats after 5 years in the NFL was 37 tackles, 5 sacks, and one interception.

Maybin, easy. what makes it worse is the fact that there ended up being three pro bowl LB's in that draft(Orakpo, Clay Mathews, Cushing), we had first crack at all of them and took the one bust. I remember Flowers beat I think it was Willie Roaf for a sack in his first game and i thought the guy would be amazing lol. that would end up being the highlight of his career probably.

Edited by The Bunk

It's not hard to say at all and it's not even remotely close.

Maybin is the worst Bills draft pick ever, hands down.

Hello, my name is Walt Patulski, and I endorse this message.

"Hear, hear." adds Al Cowlings

:)

Just curious on which one of these guys that everyone thinks was the bigger bust. I think its actually very hard to say

both horrible picks and was pissed that we picked em. I think Maybin was worse cuz he didn't get any sacks and at least flowers looked the part.

Maybin.

Horrible picks based solely on combine stats like Flowers, Mamula, etc were common 10+ years ago. Learning from those past debacles should've prevented any team from making that mistake with Maybin.

Mamula numbers would have made him great here, compared to those two.

Our new Defensive Coordinator was able to get a decent amount of production from Maybin. I can't wait to see what he can do with this defense.

I second that

Think you forgot about Mike Williams

Maybin was worse, at least Williams started (another guy I didn't want, he was huge which was great but he was a big softy with no nasty in him, guy just wasn't mean enough)

Maybin by far. Flowers was a late 1st rounder in a draft that didn't have a lot of Pro Bowl caliber DE's, and the Bills desperately needed a DE to offset the loss of Bruce Smith. It just didn't work out.

When we took Maybin, we passed on Orakpo and Clay Matthews.

Wow. Just wow..

Maybust ....When we took Flowers, we also passed on Tom Brady :)