Erik Flowers or Aaron Maybin

Maybust ....When we took Flowers, we also passed on Tom Brady :)

And so did everyone else, until the 6th round... Hindsight is always 20/20. Missing with Maybin and not getting Mathews is a little different than getting Flowers and not getting Brady, no one saw that coming

Think you forgot about Mike Williams

No, I didn't forget about Mike Williams. He had 47 starts for the Bills. Maybin had one. They are not even in the same universe as far as busts are concerned. And a handful of slots in draft order doesn't change that.

Hello, my name is Walt Patulski, and I endorse this message.

"Hear, hear." adds Al Cowlings

:)

Ol' Walt was pretty bad, but I maintain that way back then the draft was a complete crap shoot as teams had almost no data on players or ability to examine them other than literally from the stands for a game or two. To miss so badly on Maybin given all the available technology makes him the worst single draft pick they ever made.

That 2000 nfl draft I would of really reached and took that qb from Michigan with my first pick.

And the Bills coaching staff would have completely botched his development and we'd all be saying what a wasted pick Tom Brady was.

Just curious on which one of these guys that everyone thinks was the bigger bust. I think its actually very hard to say

Aaron Maybin by a landslide, there coudln't be more wide a margin, it would be like asking who was the greatest QB in Bills history, Jim Kelly or Bruce Mathison.

Not to mention the guy is a colossal douche. anyone who hires a company to make a rap song for himself AND includes the idiotic lyrics "QB cravin" before ever playing a down has to be the alltime Biggest Bust/Biggest Douche the Bills ever drafted.