Live NFL Draft 2013 draft thread

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.

I trust Simon and Simon says the Bills aren't interested in Nassib.

I think Buddy's comments today about a QB were telling...I'm paraphrasing, but Buddy basically said they want a QB that they can see winning a Super Bowl, not just a QB who can get to them to the Playoffs...I think if you look at the QB's in this Draft, and you project them to their highest upside...The QB that best fits that description is EJ Manuel... B-)

Edited by KOKBILLS

So far us and Oak are the big winners... Most mocks had Oak taking a DT at 3 and us a Qb at 8 and we BOTH may end up with the guy we would have taken at our original spots and collected an extra 2nd. That extra 2nd for us is HUGE... this is a very deep draft and we should be able to get 2 starters with our 2 2nd's.

Almost every mock had Sharrif Floyd to Oakland and many drafts had Floyd in the top ten.

I predicted he would slide.

A lot of people love milliner and a blue chip cb at 9 s not too high. I get the pick.

Yeah I didn't say it was a bad pick but Rhodes, Taylor, Banks, and Trufant are all gonna be excellent corners and those four will be drafted later in the first round or in the second.

Id say take the qb at 16 dont wait regardless which or any qbs are gone.

Only way I'd disagree is if a guy like ej is their target and all the qbs are still there at 16- going back another 5-10 wouldn't kill me. You could still move back up a few spots.

Schefter had the trade details immediately as the Bills went on the clock, and with the poster calling this early it looks like the Bills were trading down regardless who was on the board at 8. That just speaks to the fact that they have a player in-mind and he's not projected to go high.

Schefter had the trade details immediately as the Bills went on the clock, and with the poster calling this early it looks like the Bills were trading down regardless who was on the board at 8. That just speaks to the fact that they have a player in-mind and he's not projected to go high.

However the draft fell nicely in that both Austin and Milliner were there at the Bills pick.

These were two players that were speculated to trigger a trade for the Bills pick.

No. You've got your extra picks. You take your guy.

In a draft where all the value is considered too be in the second, or at least those picks provide the most value, why not trade back again for another second round pick? If no qbs are taken wed still have a shot at our guy in the 20's in the first round. Would be a great move.

If their plan really is to get barkely/nassib then I think another trade down would be a great idea. Nobody in the late first round is gonna take them, and the meat of the draft is definitely in rounds 2 and 3. Assuming anyone out there even wants to trade of course.