Live NFL Draft 2013 draft thread

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just say NO!!!

A TON OF RISK, I KNOW......

But if it works, it would be an absolutel steal...... I want to take a chance. If it doesn't work, it's just another 3rd round pick that doesn't work. If it does work, though......would be huge.

I like TE Kelce if available, but I could see the bills taking Mathieu, Lacy, or that good guard from Kentucky in the 3rd.

I'm thinking OL or TE. Would not complain if they took Marcus Wheaton or the Honey Badger, though.

My first choice would be Kentucky OG Larry Warford if he's still there for us in the 3rd. Kiper's got him rated #53 overall and he's by far the best - and the only sure thing immediate start - OG remaining on the board.

I'd like this pick too. Step right in at LG.

A TON OF RISK, I KNOW......

But if it works, it would be an absolutel steal...... I want to take a chance. If it doesn't work, it's just another 3rd round pick that doesn't work. If it does work, though......would be huge.

I agree...There are things he does on the field that you just can't coach...And what he brings to the return game is potentially game changing...I think too, if you're specifically looking for a slot DB, he's picture perfect made for it...I'm a bigger fan of Mathieu than most...I admit that...But I think he's going to impact games for whatever team Drafts him...Assuming he stays clean of course...And I've felt all along due to the off-field stuff he would not go higher than the 3rd Round... B-)

Polian was on ESPN earlier said his history would remove him from his draft board

I know.....but you know what? Even if it is only a 30% chance it works, if it does work, it would be a steal. Do I like the kid? No.....but he is very talented. And I think this locker room would be a good one for him to be in. No real trouble makers and I think it would take away some of the temptation.

Yes, there is a good chance it fails terribly, but sometimes you have to take a chance. If it doesn't work, just move on. Won't be huge money,

I fully agree. Speaking of RBs, what do you guys think about grabbing Marcus Lattimore in the 4th and stashing him - if he's still there?

Maybe bring in one as a UDFA. Too many holes and they're sitting good at RB.

I know.....but you know what? Even if it is only a 30% chance it works, if it does work, it would be a steal. Do I like the kid? No.....but he is very talented. And I think this locker room would be a good one for him to be in. No real trouble makers and I think it would take away some of the temptation.

Yes, there is a good chance it fails terribly, but sometimes you have to take a chance. If it doesn't work, just move on. Won't be huge money,

We'd just have to hope Honey Badger and Kiko didn't become fast friends and late night Chippewa Street regulars :cry:

I agree, but with as many holes as the Bills have can they afford to take the chance? If he is available in the 4th round, I would go for it