Boston Marathon Conspiracy?

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You're accusing me of being illiterate and nonsensical? So far there isn't one bloke in this thread who doesn't think you're a moron.

He's also accusing you of being my lover. But I'm the one that's childish and idiotic. Brilliant. :lol:

John, this is why everyone thinks you're a moron.

Even though I'm quoting you, and replying directly to you, I'm NOT engaging you in discussion. LOL

Your penchant for name calling others who have a different view than you is rather childish and annoying. Many people see your views as moronic, retarded, loony, boneheaded, idiotic, & featherbrained, but they don't put that in writing in this forum because they can have a discussion and still be civil.....they're adults.

So unless you're a 12 year-old posting from your Mom's basement, Grow up and act like a man.

DC Tom is none of the bolded above. Learn the characters in this play before giving everyone a reason to take shots at you. If you knew Tom better you could have accurately claimed that many people see Tom as an arrogant prick. Regardless, he contributes much here, as far as arrogant pricks go.

Does Tsarnaev's admission that he and his brother were responsible for the bombings end this thread?

CIA-mind-control-HAARP-chemtrails-fluoride-they-threatened-him-with-Gitmo-Bilderbergers-Zionists-lizard people-Kachina-HEO437

DC Tom is none of the bolded above. Learn the characters in this play before giving everyone a reason to take shots at you. If you knew Tom better you could have accurately claimed that many people see Tom as an arrogant prick. Regardless, he contributes much here, as far as arrogant pricks go.

I've got to give him credit, though..."featherbrained" was pretty good for it's novelty. Truly an underused insult.

And stop defending me, you stupid !@#$nugget. I don't need to be defended against this dimwitted little mutt. Defending me gives him WAY more credibility than he deserves.

Particle beam weapons on satellites.

He's also convinced that the US, France, UK and a few other countries are all under the same leadership but it hasn't been announced yet.

Yeah I get watching this stuff when you're high is fun but when you start believing this **** :lol:

CIA-mind-control-HAARP-chemtrails-fluoride-they-threatened-him-with-Gitmo-Bilderbergers-Zionists-lizard people-Kachina-HEO437

I've got to give him credit, though..."featherbrained" was pretty good for it's novelty. Truly an underused insult.

And stop defending me, you stupid !@#$nugget. I don't need to be defended against this dimwitted little mutt. Defending me gives him WAY more credibility than he deserves.

In case you didn't know it - John in Jax wrote the lyrics for "Friday Friday" (your favorite song); hence the reason why he has an axe to grind with you.

He's also convinced that the US, France, UK and a few other countries are all under the same leadership but it hasn't been announced yet.

Yeah I get watching this stuff when you're high is fun but when you start believing this **** :lol:

That's always the fine line...

i get the concern for conspiracy. pop culture and especially movies are filled with examples of varying plausibility. but to what end here? to attack russia? saudi arabia? to increase hatred of muslims? to take away liberties? to make money? i don't see how a conspiracy to perform this act enables any western winners... please tell me who benefits from this act?

i get the concern for conspiracy. pop culture and especially movies are filled with examples of varying plausibility. but to what end here? to attack russia? saudi arabia? to increase hatred of muslims? to take away liberties? to make money? i don't see how a conspiracy to perform this act enables any western winners... please tell me who benefits from this act?

Boston wasn't a conspiracy.

But that doesn't mean all conspiracy theories are invalid. For example, there's an ongoing conspiracy centering on whether or not Meazza and Tom are a couple. Go deeper down that rabbit hole and you'll discover there's a sub-movement that's convinced Meazza and Tom are using their relationship as a smokescreen to hide their true agenda to spread disinformation about a wide range of issues including, but not limited to, Canada, idiots, and muppets.

I wasn't defending you. I was helping him to get a better understanding of the players, with the added benefit of not being accused of being one of your lovers.

Boston wasn't a conspiracy.

But that doesn't mean all conspiracy theories are invalid. For example, there's an ongoing conspiracy centering on whether or not Meazza and Tom are a couple. Go deeper down that rabbit hole and you'll discover there's a sub-movement that's convinced Meazza and Tom are using their relationship as a smokescreen to hide their true agenda to spread disinformation about a wide range of issues including, but not limited to, Canada, idiots, and muppets.

I've been accused of being an anti-semite, pedophile and Canadian but one of Tom's lovers. Now that's just wrong.

Edited by meazza

I've been accused of being an anti-semite, pedophile and Canadian but one of Tom's lovers. Now that's just wrong.

You mean Tom wasn't the kid involved with your little peccaddillo? I'd be worried if Ire you, his other lover that was outed had a name of Captain Hind sight.