Boston Marathon Conspiracy?

I'm not feeling the conspiracy theories on this one. What I do take issue with is shutting down an entire city to find two kids. Practicing marshal law? I don't know, but that is a bit of overkill if you ask me.

Terrorists win whenever we change our way of life. We can't and must not let that happen.

Marshal law? I was one town over, in one of the part of the city that had the order to stay inside. Short of Watertown, that order was nothing more than a suggestion and people were smart enough to listen to it. They weren't dragging anyone off the streets and arresting them if they did go outside. I got in my car and left for New Hampshire at around 11am. I even drove by a few cops on the way out. No one said a word to me or stopped me.

Umm, THIS WAS AT NIGHT, IN THE DARK, and ONE OFFICER spotted the TWO suspects, in TWO DIFFERENT cars. Yeah, that sounds totally plausible! I mean even though they were in a residential neighborhood, they probably have a main, 6-lane road going through it, and the bros were in the inside lane and the outside lane, stopped at a red light, and the cop pulled up BETWEEN them, looked to his left then looked to his right, and BAZINGA, he had them cold. Still trying to figure out how the younger kid escaped from the "shootout" WITH THOUSANDS of LE personnel running around the area.

Sorry, there's nothing but your standard two lane roads there. There's a more commercial area in Watertown with bigger 4 lane roads (wow, what a sprawling metropolis), but that wasn't where they were searching. The cops spotted them at a very low traffic area (at that time of night) in cars which they more than likely were looking for. At that hour with a hightened state of alert among the cops, they were going to be very easy to find in those cars.

So here's what I don't get about the people who think the government is framing them for all of this. If they're willing to go to these lengths for god know what reason to screw over these two poor checken kids, why wouldn't they quickly silence the people spouting off on message boards? If you can blow up twin towers and bomb marathons, you sure as hell can make a few message board posters disappear.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So here's what I don't get about the people who think the government is framing them for all of this. If they're willing to go to these lengths for god know what reason to screw over these two poor checken kids, why wouldn't they quickly silence the people spouting off on message boards? If you can blow up twin towers and bomb marathons, you sure as hell can make a few message board posters disappear.

I was going to actually discuss some possibilities on how/why this would happen in a general sense, but then I remembered what thread this was in.

Marshal law? I was one town over, in one of the part of the city that had the order to stay inside. Short of Watertown, that order was nothing more than a suggestion and people were smart enough to listen to it. They weren't dragging anyone off the streets and arresting them if they did go outside. I got in my car and left for New Hampshire at around 11am. I even drove by a few cops on the way out. No one said a word to me or stopped me.

MARTIAL law, you morons.

Sorry, there's nothing but your standard two lane roads there. There's a more commercial area in Watertown with bigger 4 lane roads (wow, what a sprawling metropolis), but that wasn't where they were searching. The cops spotted them at a very low traffic area (at that time of night) in cars which they more than likely were looking for. At that hour with a hightened state of alert among the cops, they were going to be very easy to find in those cars.

Because letting the useful idiots proclaim the truth and get laughed at is much better cover than silencing them. Think about it...you silence them, and people know something's up. You let them blather, and people dismiss them as crackpots, thus resulting in the truth being dismissed by the masses. It's the ultimate in false-flag double-bluff psyops - hide in plain sight by making sure the truth is ridiculed. John in Jax, is, in fact, an unwitting tool of the very conspiracy he so ardently decries.

That, and their tinfoil hats make it tough for HAARP to locate them.

Edited by DC Tom

Heard enough witless middle school "zingers" for now, so back to the topic at hand.....I heard a clip last night from a Boston area radio show....a woman who was an eyewitness to the Friday night "shootout" says that she saw a Cop in an SUV run over suspect #1, NOT the brother doing the running over. And logically that makes sense too. Everybody and their Mother has been saying that the younger brother was "controlled" by the older brother, and he would do anything that he directed him to do. Considering the latter, it does not sound like the younger brother would be willing to mow down his idol.

And yeah, HER EYEwitness account should be just as good as any of the other EYEwitness accounts y'all have been telling me to believe.

And btw, I do think that the two brothers are most likely deeply involved in the bombings, but there is also much more to the story, and others are surely involved.

Heard enough witless middle school "zingers" for now, so back to the topic at hand.....I heard a clip last night from a Boston area radio show....a woman who was an eyewitness to the Friday night "shootout" says that she saw a Cop in an SUV run over suspect #1, NOT the brother doing the running over. And logically that makes sense too. Everybody and their Mother has been saying that the younger brother was "controlled" by the older brother, and he would do anything that he directed him to do. Considering the latter, it does not sound like the younger brother would be willing to mow down his idol.

And yeah, HER EYEwitness account should be just as good as any of the other EYEwitness accounts y'all have been telling me to believe.

And btw, I do think that the two brothers are most likely deeply involved in the bombings, but there is also much more to the story, and others are surely involved.

He would if he were an MKULTRA operative and his lizard-people handlers beamed instructions into his mind to do so.

1 woman, on a radio show...the EYEwitness of the police running over the guy... wait, who is she? Cannot anyone call in to a radio show?

At least the 9/11 truthers have all this crazy video and Jesse Ventura. You bring an EYEwitness from the radio...

1 woman, on a radio show...the EYEwitness of the police running over the guy... wait, who is she? Cannot anyone call in to a radio show?

At least the 9/11 truthers have all this crazy video and Jesse Ventura. You bring an EYEwitness from the radio...

Radio don't lie, B word. Not like "the authorities," at least...

That's some good drivin'.

MARTIAL law, you morons.

Because letting the useful idiots proclaim the truth and get laughed at is much better cover than silencing them. Think about it...you silence them, and people know something's up. You let them blather, and people dismiss them as crackpots, thus resulting in the truth being dismissed by the masses. It's the ultimate in false-flag double-bluff psyops - hide in plain sight by making sure the truth is ridiculed. John in Jax, is, in fact, an unwitting tool of the very conspiracy he so ardently decries.

That, and their tinfoil hats make it tough for HAARP to locate them.

Marshall is like that Sheriff Law that the Taliban like.

Wow, it really is a conspiracy. Tamerlin's alive...

http://21stcenturywi...and-handcuffed/

Haha I'm just seeing this crap pop up now too. This dude was caught on film by WHDH in Boston...just a random who didn't cooperate when the police asked him who he was, etc. and they got him to the ground and cuffed him. You can clearly see the guy and that footage and he looks nothing like Bomber #1. He has light brown/almost red hair, is heavier than #1 and his clothes didn't match the clothes that #1 had in the 7/11 footage. But those facts are not good enough for our buddy John I'm sure.

I'm guessing your season tickets are under the tarps.

If that's true, why bother with drills if they're live events in the first place?

Duh. Because they're using the drills as cover for staging the incidents themselves. Now of course you'd probably ask: "Why would they do it the same way, every time. Wouldn't we catch on?" Well, yes...of course. It's so bloody obvious, everyone dismisses it. That's the subtlety of it. You believe what they want you to believe, because reality is too obvious to be a conspiracy, which proves there's a conspiracy.

Duh. Because they're using the drills as cover for staging the incidents themselves. Now of course you'd probably ask: "Why would they do it the same way, every time. Wouldn't we catch on?" Well, yes...of course. It's so bloody obvious, everyone dismisses it. That's the subtlety of it. You believe what they want you to believe, because reality is too obvious to be a conspiracy, which proves there's a conspiracy.

It's all fabricated.

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/maddow-reveals-stunning-new-details-from-federal-hearing-inside-dzhokhar-tsarnaevs-hospital-room/

Senator Roark: Power don't come from a badge or a gun. Power comes from lying. Lying big, and gettin' the whole damn world to play along with you. Once you got everybody agreeing with what they know in their hearts ain't true, you've got 'em by the balls.

Nice pics. Would have liked a little more focus, but whatever. Too bad he didn't have a video camera at the ready....maybe one of the many other folks living on that street has better footage, and is just dealing with the networks, trying to hold out for the highest bidder.

It is sort of perplexing as to why they just stopped on a residential street instead of just keep running away (pics don't show anything down the left side of the road, and the guy taking the pics was pretty competent/thorough, so I'm guessing if there were cops down there, he would have taken at least one pic of that too).

ETA: Oh yeah, that's some nice shootin' by the boys in blue....into a 2nd floor, about 20 degrees off target. Time to hit the range, boys. lol

Edited by John in Jax

Don't any of you guys watch South Park?

They had the real truth of it all. The conspiracy theories are in fact themselves a conspiracy perpetrated by the government to trick everyone into thinking the government is this all powerful evil entity that can accomplish heinous covert acts against its own people . The result being that we are all afraid of what they might do next which keeps people in line. It is genius when you think about it.

Wake up everyone!

But what about the lady on the radio? She definitively saw the cop SUV rolling over the brother. The driver looked like Dick Cheney.

A + B = C

Well, to be fair, the guy's pics DO NOT cover every second of action, do they? One pic does show a police SUV right in front of the house.....right out in front, near the window where the guy was holed up.

Ssssooooo, A = police SUV was down the road on the right, B = police SUV had to travel down the road to get in front of house, and C = police SUV ends up in front of house. He took pics of A and C, but what happened during B??? Did they run over the perp as they went from point A to point C? Apparently, the lady on the phone thinks 'YES'! lol

ETA: NEVERMIND on the above! lol Looks like the SUV is already in pics #2 & 4 as the bros are still fighting/firing. Heard somewhere that one of the cops just put the SUV in gear, jumped out, and let it go down the road toward the bros. These pics appear to jive with that narrative.

To be fair, part 2: You cannot really ID the shooters from these dark, grainy, blurry pics. Sssssoooo, maybe the shooters are part of the same "Black Ops" forces that were seen running around the finish line on the day of the bombing, and the bros, ala Oswald, Sirhan, McVeigh, & Lanza, are just convenient patsies. Work with me here.

Edited by John in Jax

A + B = C

Well, to be fair, the guy's pics DO NOT cover every second of action, do they? One pic does show a police SUV right in front of the house.....right out in front, near the window where the guy was holed up.

Ssssooooo, A = police SUV was down the road on the right, B = police SUV had to travel down the road to get in front of house, and C = police SUV ends up in front of house. He took pics of A and C, but what happened during B??? Did they run over the perp as they went from point A to point C? Apparently, the lady on the phone thinks 'YES'! lol

Where is the police SUV? Where are you talking about? There is a Green Honda that was the perps' and a black Mercedes SUV that the perps stole and that was the one driven down the street in the pictures. What is this police SUV that you speak of?

A + B = C

Then the guy taking photos is an amazing conspirator and a great photoshop artist, because the cop's black SUV is in the picture frame that shows the brothers aiming and shooting at the cops. That's incredible forsight to place the SUV in the frame to deflect the questions about the cops running over the bomber 15 minutes later.

I tell you, if only the government geniuses who stage all these subterfuges to trick us into believing that terrorists are real, actually worked in government sectors that make a difference, this would be a much better world.

A + B = C

We should look up these genius conspirators before Thursday and have them help us draft Manziel in the first.

We should look up these genius conspirators before Thursday and have them help us draft Manziel in the first.

Agreed. We can get these same black ops guys to "suggest" to a few GM's they shouldn't take Clowney so we can get him too.

I like the commenter that suggests that an episode of Family Guy proves it was a conspiracy. :lol:

The other day they were playing a clip of Alex Jones on the radio mocking him.

"I've been studying false flags for 15 years".

Really? How does one study false flags? Top quality scientific method :lol:

The other day they were playing a clip of Alex Jones on the radio mocking him.

"I've been studying false flags for 15 years".

Really? How does one study false flags? Top quality scientific method :lol:

You know, you have to believe some liberals wish their side would stop talking about Alex Jones like conservatives wish their side would stop talking about David Sirota or Joan Walsh at Salon. If you just ignore them, they go away. But if you keep bringing them up, you're giving them precisely what they want: free publicity and ad-hungry web hits.

People are so !@#$ing stupid!!!

Get a life.

You know, you have to believe some liberals wish their side would stop talking about Alex Jones like conservatives wish their side would stop talking about David Sirota or Joan Walsh at Salon. If you just ignore them, they go away. But if you keep bringing them up, you're giving them precisely what they want: free publicity and ad-hungry web hits.

Holy crap, the lengths you go to...liberals "side" = Alex Jones?

Not everything fits your football team mentality. Alex Jones is a lunatic, not a liberal, conservative or whatever. Jesus...

It's entertaining. Like watching Glenn Beck freak out about a Saudi National.

These guys get paid hundreds of millions to push this BS :lol:

Get a life.

Not everything fits your football team mentality. Alex Jones is a lunatic, not a liberal, conservative or whatever. Jesus...

Most people following politics know Alex Jones is a lunatic. But liberals have their own brand of lunacy, and bring up Alex Jones often so the average person connects him to conservatives. LIbs do this because they are unable to tell the difference between people who want smaller government and people who are anti-government, and the expect their audience to see the same thing. Much like you're all stupid enough to think that background checks would have stopped the Newtown murders or saved Gabby Giffords.

Get a life.

If any political label fit Alex Jones, it would be "libertarian." Or "LaRouche Democrat."

A + B = C

That's what the WANT you to believe.

Most people following politics know Alex Jones is a lunatic. But liberals have their own brand of lunacy, and bring up Alex Jones often so the average person connects him to conservatives. LIbs do this because they are unable to tell the difference between people who want smaller government and people who are anti-government, and the expect their audience to see the same thing. Much like you're all stupid enough to think that background checks would have stopped the Newtown murders or saved Gabby Giffords.

So it was a preemptive misassociation? Look, over there! Way to change the subject jackass...