Anyone like this mock? EJ Manuel/Robert Woods/TE from Rice

Maury Ballstein

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013_2.php

Newest mockdraft, somewhat interesting. We have EJ Manuel at #8 and Robert Woods at #41

note on webpage states Bills are very interested in Woods. Manuel has already accepted invitation to be at draft so this might be a done deal....MIGHT....

I can get behind this.....EJ has all of the tools, just needs a good coach and scheme and it can definetly BE ON LIKE A MOFO.

and that's all we really want right?

I dont expect Manuel to play right away but a trade down scenario and Those 3 is great imho.

I like all those guys and think we would be a better team.

Totally agree with this. I'd be thrilled with that draft, and a small trade down could get us an extra second or third, and one more player. Kolb could play for a year. Woods and the TE could get their feet wet. The team could get used to Marrone's and Pettine's system and perhaps surprise a few people.

We're not winning the Super Bowl this year so I'm not sure why people would think we MUST get immediate high level production from this draft. #1 picks, especially, are for 5-10 years not one.

There are other WRs besides Woods I could be happy with at #2 as well but he is pretty good.

Totally agree with this. I'd be thrilled with that draft, and a small trade down could get us an extra second or third, and one more player. Kolb could play for a year. Woods and the TE could get their feet wet. The team could get used to Marrone's and Pettine's system and perhaps surprise a few people.

We're not winning the Super Bowl this year so I'm not sure why people would think we MUST get immediate high level production from this draft. #1 picks, especially, are for 5-10 years not one.

There are other WRs besides Woods I could be happy with at #2 as well but he is pretty good.

Kelly there are alot of receivers i would be happy with. so i hope we grab Two !

This year is a learning season for all concerned , but they already seem to have a ( good? ) plan and a jumpstart on the direction headed

Don't like Manuel especially at 8

Unfortunately, I think the Jets will take Manuel at 9 if we pass on him.

I'm all for picking up extra picks in a trade down, but the Bills shouldn't count on Manuel still being there if they do.

http://walterfootbal...draft2013_2.php

Newest mockdraft, somewhat interesting. We have EJ Manuel at #8 and Robert Woods at #41

note on webpage states Bills are very interested in Woods. Manuel has already accepted invitation to be at draft so this might be a done deal....MIGHT....

I can get behind this.....EJ has all of the tools, just needs a good coach and scheme and it can definetly BE ON LIKE A MOFO.

Well...I'm an admitted Manuel guy...I would give that 3 Round Mock and A+++...I would LOVE to get Manuel and Woods... B-)

I'm all for picking up extra picks in a trade down, but the Bills shouldn't count on Manuel still being there if they do.

I could certainly be wrong...But I think the chances of the Jets taking a QB at #9 are slim and none...And Slim just left town... B-)

If Chan Gailey was still the HC I could definetely see the Bills drafting E.J. Manuel because of Chan's affinity for athletic qbs. I just don't see it. I still believe the Bills are leaning towards Barkley and Nassib in the first round.

On the other hand something is up with Manuel going to NYC for the draft while Barkley is not. Most analysts had EJ going somewhere near the top of the second round. So it is somewhat surprising that he would go to the Big Apple for the first day of the draft.

Would I be happy with Manuel? Yes I would. I would also be more than satisfied if the Bills selected Barkley or Nassib. The varied evaluations on the qbs in this draft have made this draft very interesting. I would love to take a peek on Buddy's qb rankings before the draft begins.

My guess is that the Bills are still leaning toward Barkley. Anyone else's guess is as good as my own.

I'm curious as to why? Every time Manuel's name is mentioned, the next sentence is, "He has the most upside". Isn't that what you want?

I don't like him at 8 and really don't like any QB at 8

To me Manuel is more of a project then a lot of the other options at QB in this draft

I could certainly be wrong...But I think the chances of the Jets taking a QB at #9 are slim and none...And Slim just left town... B-)

Well, EJ himself said he has seen the most interest from the Eagles, Bills, and Jets....and he also said he expects to be a first round pick.

Well, EJ himself said he has seen the most interest from the Eagles, Bills, and Jets....and he also said he expects to be a first round pick.

OK...That's good...

I still think the chances of The Jets taking a QB in the 1st are slim and none...But like I said, I could be wrong...People say a lot of things at this time of year...But common sense usually wins out...

I did say usually... ;)

http://walterfootbal...draft2013_2.php

Love it. Manuel is a bit of a reach at #8, but he's now projected for the end of the first round, and people are talking about him getting picked up as at low as #4 with the Eagles but the good news is that Kolb can play...maybe he's not amazing, but I feel he can hold things down for a year while we get someone unpolished with a high upside a chance to get ready. Maybe that's Manuel...maybe that's Matt Scott, but I would be cheering with this choice.

If Chan Gailey was still the HC I could definetely see the Bills drafting E.J. Manuel because of Chan's affinity for athletic qbs. I just don't see it. I still believe the Bills are leaning towards Barkley and Nassib in the first round.

On the other hand something is up with Manuel going to NYC for the draft while Barkley is not. Most analysts had EJ going somewhere near the top of the second round. So it is somewhat surprising that he would go to the Big Apple for the first day of the draft.

Would I be happy with Manuel? Yes I would. I would also be more than satisfied if the Bills selected Barkley or Nassib. The varied evaluations on the qbs in this draft have made this draft very interesting. I would love to take a peek on Buddy's qb rankings before the draft begins.

My guess is that the Bills are still leaning toward Barkley. Anyone else's guess is as good as my own.

I hear you on the Gailey thing, but that got me wondering how much input the coaches have. I mean, Gailey was running the pistol, yet they passed on Kaepernick who put up insane numbers out of the pistol. The only way that makes any sense to me is if they thought he (or some other QB they liked) would be there in the 3rd.

I also agree something is up w Manuel accepting the invite, but that's likely independent of Barkley declining. Barkley may simply just not want to go, regardless of where he thinks he might be drafted.

And I love that mock, except I think the 2nd rd pick will be Justin Hunter.

I think you could be right. If not at #9, the Jets could also be picking at #13 if the Revis trade goes down.

I'm very vexed by the Jets picking at #9. I think it cramps the Bills free movement a bit.

I still think the chances of The Jets taking a QB in the 1st are slim and none...But like I said, I could be wrong...People say a lot of things at this time of year...But common sense usually wins out...

On the other hand, common sense is that the Jets do not have a good QB… so there's that.

I like it if we can't get a trade down!!!

I would like to trade back, to somewhere in the teens and get an extra pick in the second or third rd.

Take EJ if he's available. If not, then take Xavier Rhodes

Next pick Would be Justin Hunter if we had EJ, Barkley if we got Rhodes.

Next pick Best TE Available.

Then grab Swope