Schedule predictions?

bbb

The Bills are running a contest to give away season tickets for guessing the schedule, and here's my entry:

My @buffalobills 2013 schedule prediction is CLE,@NYJ,NO,@NE,@MIA,TB,@BAL,BYE,NE,JAC,@ATL,@KC,@CIN,NYJ,@CAR,MIA,PIT. http://bills.c1ms.com/2013/

Follow the link to give your self a shot. Or don't since it decreases my odds of winning.

The Bills are running a contest to give away season tickets for guessing the schedule, and here's my entry:

My @buffalobills 2013 schedule prediction is CLE,@NYJ,NO,@NE,@MIA,TB,@BAL,BYE,NE,JAC,@ATL,@KC,@CIN,NYJ,@CAR,MIA,PIT. http://bills.c1ms.com/2013/

Follow the link to give your self a shot. Or don't since it decreases my odds of winning.

I think you lost. Bal'more goes to B'Lo this year. I also think we're @Pit

My prediction is that by 8:30 pm Thurs. this board will be inundated with posters already counting the wins and addding them up. Most will have the Bills in the playoffs, and yes, a few that have the Bills winning the Super Bowl.

Then there will be those that B word about the Patriots easy schedule and how they always get a bye or significant time to prepare for a game against the Bills or other key game.

Stone cold lock on this. Money back guarantee.

Edited by Dr. Trooth

my entry to the schedule contest

Week 1: Cincinnati

Week 2: @ Jacksonville

Week 3: Kansas City

Week 4: @ NY Jets

Week 5: @ New Orleans

Week 6: BYE

Week 7: Atlanta

Week 8: @ Pittsburgh

Week 9: @ Miami

Week 10: New England

Week 11: @ Tampa Bay

Week 12: Carolina

Week 13: Baltimore (in Toronto)

Week 14: Miami

Week 15: @ Cleveland

Week 16: @ New England

Week 17: NY Jets

Thought process:

Cannot play Steelers week 4 because they will be in London. Steelers bye week is likely week 5.

Bills not likely to be at home week 9 because of Sec 6 playoffs.

Bills play Ravens in Toronto because of the deal renewal and marketability of playing the reigning champs

League usually has teams play division foes in last week or two of the season.

Prediction game did not include time and day they play, just week. I could see the Bills hosting the Falcons on Thursday night. Maybe one of the division games on Sunday night

I think you lost. Bal'more goes to B'Lo this year. I also think we're @Pit

Yeah I just noticed that. It's weird because on the site where you enter it already has the designations of who is home and who is away. So I don't know why it displayed like that, since you can't pick Baltimore as a home game.

Also, statistically speaking, you've got a better shot of winning the lotto than picking all the games right... and if you read the rules on that page: In the event of no correct entries, the winner will be chosen at random.

My prediction is that by 8:30 pm Thurs. this board will be inundated with posters already counting the wins and addding them up. Most will have the Bills in the playoffs, and yes, a few that have the Bills winning the Super Bowl.

Then there will be those that B word about the Patriots easy schedule and how they always get a bye or significant time to prepare for a game against the Bills or other key game.

Stone cold lock on this. Money back guarantee.

Funny how that works, because the board will also be inundated with posters claiming a 3-13 record is on the way.

My one prediction is that the Cincinnati game gets shipped to Toronto

I'm going with Carolina or Atlanta -- the last few seasons it has been an NFC team, which makes sense.

My prediction:

Poster 1: This is a petty favorable schedule, you guys. I can count 9 easy wins, 3 up for grabs, and 4 more that will be really tough. I think an 11 or 12 win season is possible.

Poster 2: Looking at this schedule, I'm having difficulty imaging this pathetic team being able to win one game. Seriously, I don't think we will win a single game this year. Thanks a lot, Obama.

Reality: Somewhere in between.

What time is it released? I have 3 weekends of hotel rooms reserved for September

..anyone want to trade beef for season openner tickets?

League spokesman Greg Aiello announced Tuesday that the NFL's 2013 regular-season slate of games will be announced on Thursday at 8 p.m. ET.

NFL.com and NFL Network's "Schedule Release '13" programming simultaneously will reveal this year's lineup.

we're dooooomed

Thanks zoid

I hope for 4 things:

The opener is not the panthers. I can see them play here

The bye week is week 5-6

We do not play a Sunday night game or a Monday night away. I can't stay up that late

The Patriots play a Monday night game at Atlanta or Miami before coming to us in December. That'd be sweet. Hot weather or a dome... then to us!