Mission to Mars: Who would you send?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess I will have to write this 100x before it sinks in. Hate is what you do, fantasizing about killing people because they ride a bike/panhandle. I have never fantasized about killing a gay. Find their life style unnatural and unhealthy? Yes. So what?

Your words clearly point to your hating gays. What's wrong with admitting it?

Why do you care if other choose to engage in risky behavior? Do you share an equal disdain for skydivers?

Why do we tax the crap out of smokers? Isn't the scam we all pay for their health care?

Look doctor it's you're. And you better stick with 100 ways to prepare pig's feet, you're a lousy analyst.

Skydiving isn't contagious, as far as I know.

Contagion doesn't really matter in this instance, as most people who have to worry about it are also engaged in risky behaviour.

Why do we tax the crap out of smokers? Isn't the scam we all pay for their health care?

How exceedingly liberal of you...

Look doctor it's you're. And you better stick with 100 ways to prepare pig's feet, you're a lousy analyst.

No....it's your. And I think I've done a great analysis when I come to the conclusion you hate gays.

It's came. On the plus side I see you're sense of self worth is up. Now lets run over some bums! Lousy trash! Yee Hah! Oh and let me play the game. Why do men in spandex bother you?

So when you're beat you play the typo card. I think I've made it very clear why I hate many bicyclists. See I even started a thread awhile back. Maybe you've seen it. I'm still trying to find out why you hate gays so much. Did one steal your Barbie Doll when you were young?

So when you're beat you play the typo card. I think I've made it very clear why I hate many bicyclists. See I even started a thread awhile back. Maybe you've seen it. I'm still trying to find out why you hate gays so much. Did one steal your Barbie Doll when you were young?

Well Chef, JiA's anger stems from having never realized his dreams. An innocent person who wanted nothing more out of life than to love, to be loved, and to be a an olympic figure skater. Sadly, JiA was always over shadowed by the Johhny Weirs, Boitanos and Rudy Galindos of the sport. That and those f@#$ing faggots ruined sequins for him.

Jesus Christ I hate faggots because they beg to have it up the ass and like to suck come off their lips. OK? you're on this like a bulldog. Did I touch a nerve?

Well Chef, JiA's anger stems from having never realized his dreams. An innocent person who wanted nothing more out of life than to love, to be loved, and to be a an olympic figure skater. Sadly, JiA was always over shadowed by the Johhny Weirs, Boitanos and Rudy Galindos of the sport. That and those f@#$ing faggots ruined sequins for him.

And the acid queens came out.

Jesus Christ I hate faggots because they beg to have it up the ass and like to suck come off their lips. OK? you're on this like a bulldog. Did I touch a nerve?

What would you say about a woman with a similar predilection for sodomy and semen? Sounds like a keeper to me. Are you a prude or a hypocrite?

Edited by Jauronimo

What would you about a woman with a similar predilection for sodomy and semen? Sounds like a keeper to me. Are you a prude or a hypocrite?

You, sir, have a good taste in women.

Edited by Juror#8

What would you about a woman with a similar predilection for sodomy and semen? Sounds like a keeper to me. Are you a prude or a hypocrite?

Read the whole thread,and understand my posts. I am sick of starting from scratch. And yes sir I admire, love, appreciate, enjoy a womans desire in sex. But I can't shift those feelings to a man having them. Edited by Jim in Anchorage

Don't tell me. Tell the Mayo clinic.

http://www.mayoclini...gay-men/my00738

You're even dumber than I gave you credit for earlier. Kudos.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't even get this right. No wonder you're useless.

And apparently every homosexual is the same and they all have diseases because God hates them, did we cover it all?

You're a sad, sad, tiny, pathetic excuse for a man.

Read the whole thread,and understand my posts. I am sick of starting from scratch. And yes sir I admire, love, appreciate, enjoy a womans desire in sex. But I can't shift those feelings to a man having them.

There's a whole lot you can't do. You can't point out typos correctly. You can't argue a coherent point (in anything). You also are full of hate, probably a lot of rage and I think it's best for humanity that you live in Alaska. That way at least there's a chance you'll end up as some nice bear's dinner. At least then you'd be servicing the world in a useful way.

Here's JiA by his truck:

frabz-I-am-not-homophobic-at-all--Im-totally-ok-with-faggots-f4fbfc.jpg

You're even dumber than I gave you credit for earlier. Kudos.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't even get this right. No wonder you're useless.

And apparently every homosexual is the same and they all have diseases because God hates them, did we cover it all?

You're a sad, sad, tiny, pathetic excuse for a man.

There's a whole lot you can't do. You can't point out typos correctly. You can't argue a coherent point (in anything). You also are full of hate, probably a lot of rage and I think it's best for humanity that you live in Alaska. That way at least there's a chance you'll end up as some nice bear's dinner. At least then you'd be servicing the world in a useful way.

Here's JiA by his truck:

frabz-I-am-not-homophobic-at-all--Im-totally-ok-with-faggots-f4fbfc.jpg

I should warn you that at first, I thought this was an OC post.

Just tryin' to help, really. You don't want to go down that rabbit hole, Alice.

That's the most hurtful thing that's ever been said to me.

It wasn't meant to be hurtful. It was meant to help...like saying "Your fly is open" or "You've got a honey badger gnawing off your elbow." You're starting to post like OC. No insult intended, just that you might want to look out for that.