Mission to Mars: Who would you send?

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool story bro.

Oh please. I spent 22 years in a neighborhood in NY called since 1900 "nanny goat hill" Guess what immigrants raised goats. Ratio of Poles[me] to Italian 1/50. So I knew a few Italians,and what they do. I called them Wops, they called me a Pollack. All in fun.

BTW the best weddings to go to Where Italian. It was guaranteed a massive brawl would break out. Every time.

Oh please. I spent 22 years in a neighborhood in NY called since 1900 "nanny goat hill" Guess what immigrants raised goats. Ratio of Poles[me] to Italian 1/50. So I knew a few Italians,and what they do. I called them Wops, they called me a Pollack. All in fun.

BTW the best weddings to go to Where Italian. It was guaranteed a massive brawl would break out. Every time.

Im not offended. You should hear what my colleagues say every time there is a random mafia shooting.

And those weddings are costing me a fortune. Its a damn ponzi scheme :(

Edited by meazza

Im not offended. You should hear what my colleagues say every time there is a random mafia shooting.

I've always perceived Canadians as polite, honest, caring people with loads of common sense and folksy wisdom but thanks to PPP my thinking has evolved past those stereotypes

Then you're not doing it right. last Italian wedding reception I went to there where no less then 3 crap tables set up in the back room. House get's it's cut of course.

I've always perceived Canadians as polite, honest, caring people with loads of common sense and folksy wisdom but thanks to PPP my thinking has evolved past those stereotypes

The canucks that think the most like you are my neighbors and guess how well your line of thinking contributes to a successful society?

Success for no one, misery for all.

Bienvenue au quebec.

I usually find it sort of dirty and beneath me to respond to anything you post, but you are way off base here. You might want to consider your post. It's possible to delete it, but just so you know, I've immortalized it with this quote.

As I said, "fork them". Maybe I'm in the wrong thread, but does it matter?

Caveman. You must embrace alternative live styles to be a modern, enlightened man

http://sfpride.org/window.html?ifr=photos/

How could you not support,admire and cheer on these regular folks?

http://sfpride.org/photos/images/2009/celeb09_youth_marriage001_CharlesMorelo_72r570w.jpg

Edited by Jim in Anchorage

Christ you're a broken record. I have said over and over I don't hate them. Look at them with mild contempt? Maybe. So what.

Mild contempt?? Dude your words are very strong and filled with hate.

And yes I hate many bicyclists and homeless people. At least I have the balls to admit it.

Homeless, you hate the homeless? Don't get me started on homeless. Want to see homeless...go to the epicenter of homeless--Santa Barbara, CA. The contrast between the over-top-wealth and the dregs of society is fascinating. On the other hand, if you were homeless, wouldn't you want to be in the lap of luxury....?

post-9928-0-82945700-1366317113_thumb.jpg

Homeless, you hate the homeless? Don't get me started on homeless. Want to see homeless...go to the epicenter of homeless--Santa Barbara, CA. The contrast between the over-top-wealth and the dregs of society is fascinating. On the other hand, if you were homeless, wouldn't you want to be in the lap of luxury....?

And this is one of their shelters: